X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidKal
    What the frak! ...is going on?
    [...]
    Whats with the 31 minute lost time thing?
    it pity it wasn't 33 minutes instead - would've made an interesting connection with another series

Comment

this ep wasn't as fast paced as the previous two, instead it raised more questions. I liked what we saw of future Sayid, it kinda makes sense that he becomes a killer. however I had no idea that Ben would be his employer, cool suprise. I also think Michael is Ben's man on the boat, I hope we'll get to see him soon. I can only imagine Sayid's and Desmond's reactions...

whatever's gonna happen to Kate and the other guy, Locke better got a plan. and what's with the 31 mins that were somehow lost? wow can't wait for the next ep!
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
        I have no idea where this show is going, but I am loving every minute of it. Reading everyone's interpretation of what is going on is half the fun.

So Sayid is working for Ben. Didn't see that one coming. For a minute, I thougt it might be Christian Shepard when Sayid stumbled into the vet's office (or whatever that was). But as soon as you heard the voice . . . oh noes, it's Benjamin Linus himself.

I've read that the last two of the Ocean Six are probably
        Spoiler:
        Sun and Jin. Since she is pregnant and will die if the baby is born on the island, I guess this makes sense. Maybe that's why Kate makes it off the island as well.

Someone on another site suggested that if time is different between the island and the real world, than maybe its Sayid who is Ben's man on the boat. I can't quite wrap my brain around that one, but this is Lost, so who knows. LOL. Or maybe it is Michael, as is the general consensus. Ben let him go with Walt knowing Michael would be found by the freighter and could report back.

I'm not sure anymore if the person in the coffin is one the Oceanic survivors. The Oceanic 6 seem to be pretty well known, but when Jack was reading the announcement about the death, it didn't mention that the deceased was a member of the Oceanic 6. Maybe it's Ben. Maybe it's someone we haven't met yet.

We're supposed to find out another member of the 6 next week. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I have to add on a completely shallow note: Sayid cleans up real good. Between him, Desmond and Sawyer, I was in fangirl heaven.
        i think that funeral could jut be a red herring meant to confuse us it could turn out its someone only jack knows whos not linked to the island at all

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
          i think that funeral could jut be a red herring meant to confuse us it could turn out its someone only jack knows whos not linked to the island at all
          Didn't Kate seem to know who it was as well though?
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            I think so. at least they're talking about it in 'Through the Looking Glass Part 2'

Spoiler:

Kate: why did you call me, Jack?

Jack: *hands her piece of newspaper* I was hoping that you'd heard...

Jack: ...that maybe you'd go to the funeral

Kate: why would I go to the funeral?

sigpic

Comment

All I have to say is thank goodness the strike is over so we won't have to wait forever for more episodes after 4x08
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                All I have to say is thank goodness the strike is over so we won't have to wait forever for more episodes after 4x08
                sigpic

Comment

The person has to be someone Jack cared about enough to want to take his own life over.

Perhaps Juliette is revealed to be a transvestite and is the one who dies. Explain Jack's willingness to kill himself and Kate's disgusted expression at the thought of attending the funeral.

LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Greap episode, Lost is quickly becoming my favorite series again

Sayid working for Ben came as a surprise though in retrospect I should have suspected it once Sayid started killing people. It´s obvious that something very bad is going to happen soon, that the people who get the Oceanic 6 of the island do so under either false pretenses or using force thus causing Sayid to want revenge.

The new people came in really strong, I found myself liking all of them and loved seeing mini flashes for them all. I just hope they weren´t introduced as canon fodder to show that things are really dangerous.

The time experiment was intresting especially since they obviously suspected something like this might be taken place. I wonder if the 31m difference is a fixed variable or if it adds upp? It probably is fixed seeing as how people didn´t react to Jack mentioning it had been a hundred days since the crash but seeing as how Jack used such a round number the "rescuers" might simply have thought he was saying general number rather then a specific one.

Comment

Desmond said his vision of Charlie's death ended with Claire leaving on a helicopter so I am assuming she is going to be 1 of the 6 - of course baby could make 2 as I guess he'd also qualify as a passenger...

Comment

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
                        Desmond said his vision of Charlie's death ended with Claire leaving on a helicopter so I am assuming she is going to be 1 of the 6 - of course baby could make 2 as I guess he'd also qualify as a passenger...
                        I completely forgot about that

Still, Desmonds vision didn´t have a time stamp on it so it might show what happens when the Losties are eventually saved for real (assuming that they are).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                          Why did only 6 people ge off the Island ??? there was more than that on the Island !!!

Comment

After seeing this episode, I'm not sure Kate is part of the Oceanic 6. Now that we know Ben is off the island and Sayid is working for him, its not that big of a stretch to think that Kate is working for him too. Considering that season finale last season, Kate said she needs to get back to him.

Comment

Is it possible that the "Oceanic 6" are only the ones who did not request to be kept out of the limelight? Sun, Jin, Aaron and Claire could get off, but in the interest of Aaron, Claire could have requested to be kept away from it. And Aaron may not count as one of the Oceanic 6 either. He was born on The Island.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sayid definitely disappointed me

Comment

Working...
                                X