Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Economist (403)

Sitting in a corner, waiting for the 3rd SG1 movie

Default Re: The Economist (403)

All I have to say is thank goodness the strike is over so we won't have to wait forever for more episodes after 4x08

Quote Originally Posted by Amalthea View Post
    All I have to say is thank goodness the strike is over so we won't have to wait forever for more episodes after 4x08

The person has to be someone Jack cared about enough to want to take his own life over.

Perhaps Juliette is revealed to be a transvestite and is the one who dies. Explain Jack's willingness to kill himself and Kate's disgusted expression at the thought of attending the funeral.

LOL

Greap episode, Lost is quickly becoming my favorite series again

Sayid working for Ben came as a surprise though in retrospect I should have suspected it once Sayid started killing people. It´s obvious that something very bad is going to happen soon, that the people who get the Oceanic 6 of the island do so under either false pretenses or using force thus causing Sayid to want revenge.

The new people came in really strong, I found myself liking all of them and loved seeing mini flashes for them all. I just hope they weren´t introduced as canon fodder to show that things are really dangerous.

The time experiment was intresting especially since they obviously suspected something like this might be taken place. I wonder if the 31m difference is a fixed variable or if it adds upp? It probably is fixed seeing as how people didn´t react to Jack mentioning it had been a hundred days since the crash but seeing as how Jack used such a round number the "rescuers" might simply have thought he was saying general number rather then a specific one.

Desmond said his vision of Charlie's death ended with Claire leaving on a helicopter so I am assuming she is going to be 1 of the 6 - of course baby could make 2 as I guess he'd also qualify as a passenger...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Desmond said his vision of Charlie's death ended with Claire leaving on a helicopter so I am assuming she is going to be 1 of the 6 - of course baby could make 2 as I guess he'd also qualify as a passenger...
    I completely forgot about that

Still, Desmonds vision didn´t have a time stamp on it so it might show what happens when the Losties are eventually saved for real (assuming that they are).

Question Re: The Economist (403)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    Didn't Kate seem to know who it was as well though?
    Why did only 6 people ge off the Island ??? there was more than that on the Island !!!

After seeing this episode, I'm not sure Kate is part of the Oceanic 6. Now that we know Ben is off the island and Sayid is working for him, its not that big of a stretch to think that Kate is working for him too. Considering that season finale last season, Kate said she needs to get back to him.

Second Lieutenant

Is it possible that the "Oceanic 6" are only the ones who did not request to be kept out of the limelight? Sun, Jin, Aaron and Claire could get off, but in the interest of Aaron, Claire could have requested to be kept away from it. And Aaron may not count as one of the Oceanic 6 either. He was born on The Island.

Chief Master Sergeant

Sayid definitely disappointed me