• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed Dead (402)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON FOUR
    CONFIRMED DEAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402

Four people from the freighter arrive on the island, but their strange behavior leads Jack and Kate to question their rescuers' true intentions.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 08 February 2008, 05:01 PM.

wowowowow.
    so much awesome stuff happening in this episode.

time traveling dharma polar bear ftw!
    (thinking back to the orientation video with the rabbits).

um, crazy how the people are connected to ben - somehow?

and, who's the guy on the boat?

michael?

and so much more.

Comment

Great episode! I hate waiting for new ones after cliffhangers like that.

I'd love to know how they know about Ben... I think the guy (forget his name) who recruited Juliette has something to do with it.

What's up with the plane?

Is it next week yet? lol
      sigpic

Comment

Holy... Buckets.

That episode was the epitome of Lost.

Time traveling polar bears Awesome!
        And finally someone came right out and asked someone who may know. What the hell is the black smoke? Still no answer, but it shows they haven't forgotten about it.

*Runs off to watch Lost again*
        Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

The fact that the Freighter folks are there for Ben comes as very little surprise, however it is intriguing. The fact that Naomi claimed they were there for Desmond and even had a picture of he and Penny, seems to suggest that Abaddon and whoever he's working for know Desmond is there somehow.

My guess is that Abaddon and co. are part of what's left of the DHARMA Initiative and want to know why Ben, who was only a kid when he joined it, is the only member who's been seen for some time. The photo of Ben is very interesting, as it's almost certainly not taken on the Island. Which begs the question: When and why did Ben leave the Island that he loves so much?

Of the newbies, I'm probably most intrigued by Daniel Faraday (Jack and Kate call him Dan, but I get the idea he prefers Daniel). He seems like he's over his head and is a little bit off, which means he'll probably fit right in on the Island. It's the people who know what they're doing who seem to be the most dangerous on Lost.
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

This was a great episode.

Now I'm asking myself what airplane/flight was the one in the ocean?

Great twist in the end. I'm beginning to believe that the new guys work for Dharma. They probably knew about Ben's treason against them but hadn't the chance to get to him because the location of the island was ultra top secret that the current Dharma Initiative didn't know where it was. I gues only the Scientists on the island had that information. Those are all speculations on my part. But I believe Ben's contact on that freighter is Michael.

They have a helicopter now. Either they extremely stretch the storyline out for the rest of the season because they could leave now or something will happen to it. Can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

WTF????????????? awsome ep!!!!! polar bears in the desert, people looking for Ben. oh and those flash forwards are totally confusing imo. so they came for Ben. why? what did he do? and who's Ben's man on the boat? wow what if it's Michael! Locke rocks. I had to laugh so hard when Sawyer tells Locke 'right, like you were supposed to throw a knive into that Naomi chicks back' and he answer 'uh huh' that was awesome

I still don't know what to make of all this. really looking forward to the next ep!
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                oh and those flash forwards are totally confusing imo.
                They were flashbacks. No flash forwards in this episode.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

"they're a threat [...] because they want me"
                  I expected Sawyer to shoot back something like "that's it ? well they can have you for all I care" ^_^

btw. I'm glad the Cerberus question was brought up, though I'm not sure we'll ever get an answer

awaiting next ep
                  gotta say - this show has not disappointed me so far
                  then again this is only the 4th season so it's still "young" :|

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
                    They were flashbacks. No flash forwards in this episode.
                    right sorry that was a typo. they're confusing in that we don't know what those guys really want, I mean really. sure it's about Ben but that can't be it imo
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

one thing somewhat bothersome, though :

that blonde chick, Charlotte :
                      - first when she was being interrogated by Locke & his group, everyone got increasingly suspicious (Locke even told her that she was gonna have to follow them, instead of everyone waiting at the same spot)
                      - then Ben shoots her, and all of a sudden she becomes a saint & all suspicion towards her is dispelled ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                        one thing somewhat bothersome, though :

that blonde chick, Charlotte :
                        - first when she was being interrogated by Locke & his group, everyone got increasingly suspicious (Locke even told her that she was gonna have to follow them, instead of everyone waiting at the same spot)
                        - then Ben shoots her, and all of a sudden she becomes a saint & all suspicion towards her is dispelled ?
                        well all the losties see ben as the enemy, so when he shoots someone, theyre going to think maybe shes not so bad

the polar bear skeleton is interesting, it looks pretty recent i mean its very well preserved especially considering its in a desert so i dont think it died all that long ago maybe a few decades

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                          well all the losties see ben as the enemy, so when he shoots someone, theyre going to think maybe shes not so bad
                          yeah but still...I mean we know at least Locke to be wiser than that, plus separating from John was his idea
                          and cHarlotte & her people were the very reason the 2nd group joined Locke in the 1st place - plus Ben had also warned them about those people, so his testimony tallied with Charlie's & Hurley's (whom they trust)...

also when she was being questioned the cam zoomed in on a sidearm (like when Kate & John saw the other guy's gun), can't remember exactly but I'm almost sure it was her gun, so the lostes would've noticed it too

Comment

mysteries, over mysteries...
                            i hope the very final episode of season six will better be good..or.... i dont know what to say, great script, great actor. miles (?) rocks!!! .
                            and I love John for asking THE question.
                            though weve got no answer from our good old friend ben ^^
                            cant wait to be friday again.
                            sigpic

Comment

It seemed to me that Ben had a genuine look of "wtf?" on his face when Locke asked about the black smoke. Could he maybe know nothing about it? or is it just Ben being his deceptive self again? Anyways, i agree with the majority that this was a great episode, and may all future eps be this good or better

Comment

Working...
                              X