Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    Gentlemen, you would not be so quick to attack McKoy if you knew him better, however, having said that, I was under the impression the Adam/Eve creation story was a total metaphor.
    Oh, I don't know about knowing him better helping. I remember him and I getting into it pretty bad a while back on some thread...
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      Oh, I don't know about knowing him better helping. I remember him and I getting into it pretty bad a while back on some thread...
      For the most part however remains calm and presents logical arguments, which is more that can be said for many.

It's so much more fun when the opposition isn't mindless mass of zerglings flaming you.

Comment

This is quite funny. I love you guys...
        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          This is quite funny. I love you guys...
          Awww, and we love you, too! We're such a happy thread!

By the way, can I get some reactions to my new avatar? I got bored and wanted a new Facebook profile picture, but with an SGU flair, and this was the result.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It was the first thing that I saw when the page started loading. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Awww, and we love you, too! We're such a happy thread!

By the way, can I get some reactions to my new avatar? I got bored and wanted a new Facebook profile picture, but with an SGU flair, and this was the result.
              It looks fantastic 9thDoctorD.gif
              sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me.
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Looks good to me too.

Dr. D
                  God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                  Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Oh, good =] In any event, I'm going to hold off posting "Hyperion" until after "Air, Part 3," in part because I want more time to edit a few things and in part because I'm in love with SGU and don't want to infringe on its awesomeness. So I'm officially slotting "Hyperion" for release this weekend, rain or shine (more than likely rain here, I don't know about the rest of you...).

Comment

Looks good to me to.
                      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

looking forward to some stargate action with Air part three.

also ready for Hyperion!
                        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

No complaints here, double helping.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                            looking forward to some stargate action with Air part three.

also ready for Hyperion!
                            I KNOW! I'm so excited, moreso than I've been for a new episode of Stargate since SG-1 ended.

Comment

no worries here. I wish more people here on campus watch Stargate, I feel so lonely watching it by myself...

I got some BSG peeps, but that's over. maybe for caprica...

anyway, SGU is gonna be cool, and different, and either way, it is perpetuating stargate on tv, so I enjoy it!
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Hmmm... what's this I'm typing up on the forum? Something about enemies and gates? I wonder if something special is coming out before the weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X