• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was a great episode cant wait 4 the next 1

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffa Teal'c View Post
      that was a great episode cant wait 4 the next 1
      Man I wish there was a schedule.....

Who told you you could have a life, and do other things!
      [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
        Man I wish there was a schedule.....

Who told you you could have a life, and do other things!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          Yeeeepppeee!

*jumps up and down like a schoolgirl*
          Originally posted by Sector View Post
          That's one of the biggest cliffhangers yet! (or at least it feels like I really really want to read the second part)

I can't believe you would be cruel enough to make us wait a very long time
          Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
          Very nice! Please say the next ep will come out in a day or so!
          Thank you all And, unfortunately... that was the mid-season finale, so there will be somewhat of a wait until the conclusion. After all, I do need some time to go back and edit, finish up, and otherwise tweak past episodes of this season (as well as finish up "Friendly Fire").

Originally posted by Icer234 View Post
          First off, great job! I love this continuation of SG1. It is really too bad that SG1 was canceled.

Second, I have a question for you. After doing some thoughtful pondering, I have become curious as to how you are using the Furlings in the storyline. I know you are going to reveal them one day. But, are you going to reveal them in away that it is in a major, shocking twist?
          Now I can't be giving things like that away, can I? If I say "yes," it ruins any big surprise I may have and if I say "no," it destroys any suspense I've built. Sorry.

I'm getting this from the story where you said the Der'kal may have met the Furlings in the Great Void between galaxies. If you are doing it in the way that I think might be doing it, that's a really good twist.
          Well maybe you could ask Vur'naa, he always seems to be around when SG-1 is involved... who knows, maybe someday we can sit him down and ask him?

Very Interesting I wonder if this marks the end of SG-1 on Earth....
          You never know, do you?
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Well maybe you could ask Vur'naa, he always seems to be around when SG-1 is involved... who knows, maybe someday we can sit him down and ask him?
            Vur'naa? Actually now that you think about I have been rather curious to know why is it that whenever SG-1 or one of the members are around so is he.

I actually have another question regarding the Furlings. Are you going to be discussing what happened to them after they left the Milky Way Galaxy? I mean in greater detail than before. I've always been rather curious as to what really happened to them and how they felt when the Alliance basically betrayed them.

That's another thing I've been wondering. If the 4 races were such good allies, why did they just drop the Furlings over such a small issue (okay, maybe not small, but you get my drift). It's seems rather odd that they would just break up the Alliance over that. Was there something more to the whole AI incident? Cause it seems that the AI incident was more of an excuse to drop the Furlings.
            Is everything okay?!
            I got 5 and Teyla got-
            I got 8.
            I got 10 and she got 8
            (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Ok, I'll admit to being to lazy to read season 11, what happend with teh furlings?

Comment

Originally posted by Icer234 View Post
                Vur'naa? Actually now that you think about I have been rather curious to know why is it that whenever SG-1 or one of the members are around so is he.
                Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

I actually have another question regarding the Furlings. Are you going to be discussing what happened to them after they left the Milky Way Galaxy? I mean in greater detail than before. I've always been rather curious as to what really happened to them and how they felt when the Alliance basically betrayed them.
                Yes, the "AI War" will be elaborated on more in the future. A few secrets the Asgard kept from us about themselves may also surface; remember, the only Asgard we ever really saw was Thor. It's not as if his entire race held the same views he did.

That's another thing I've been wondering. If the 4 races were such good allies, why did they just drop the Furlings over such a small issue (okay, maybe not small, but you get my drift). It's seems rather odd that they would just break up the Alliance over that. Was there something more to the whole AI incident? Cause it seems that the AI incident was more of an excuse to drop the Furlings.
                They blamed the Furlings for bringing something to life that never should have been created, and then letting it wage war on the rest of the galaxy. They did help in the war effort, remember. But any real trust the other races had with the Furlings was destroyed after that incident.

Yoy may be onto something there, though. We've always just pictured the Alliance as this close-knit group. Do we really know how they all got along? Maybe the Nox could shed some light on that, and maybe reveal more of why they decided to become pacifists... yet keep a fleet of warships ready just in case.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Interesting coincidence, isn't it?

Yes, the "AI War" will be elaborated on more in the future. A few secrets the Asgard kept from us about themselves may also surface; remember, the only Asgard we ever really saw was Thor. It's not as if his entire race held the same views he did.

They blamed the Furlings for bringing something to life that never should have been created, and then letting it wage war on the rest of the galaxy. They did help in the war effort, remember. But any real trust the other races had with the Furlings was destroyed after that incident.

Yoy may be onto something there, though. We've always just pictured the Alliance as this close-knit group. Do we really know how they all got along? Maybe the Nox could shed some light on that, and maybe reveal more of why they decided to become pacifists... yet keep a fleet of warships ready just in case.

Dun dun dun.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post

Dun dun dun.
                    Cheeky bas**** stole my line.

Comment

Dying for a look into the future of "Continuing SG-1"? Try taking a stroll through the "Ideas for the third SG-1 movie" thread. Some of my ideas for a movie might be tweaked and made into big arc episodes... but which ones?

Comment

Interesting, i believe there is a fan based series with Daniel Jackson that took place around that time. I haven't really read any of it, but thats the nice thing about fan fiction, its not canonical, so you can elaborate all you want....seeing the last couple seasons it'll probably be better.

also

maybe you can come up with a better name then Milky way for our galaxy?
                        [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

I could see the Der'kel advance fleet arriving on sol and orbiting Pluto. The UN since they has taken over ISGC decides to not take action because they believing that if they respond by destroying the Der'kel advance fleet, the entire invasion will be on Earth's door.

They are screw either way
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Interesting, i believe there is a fan based series with Daniel Jackson that took place around that time. I haven't really read any of it, but thats the nice thing about fan fiction, its not canonical, so you can elaborate all you want....seeing the last couple seasons it'll probably be better.
                            Are you referring to Stargate: Genesis? I can't remember if that's the right one or not, but I know that took place in the past...

also

Why? That's what it is as seen from Earth; a giant milky band.

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                            I could see the Der'kel advance fleet arriving on sol and orbiting Pluto. The UN since they has taken over ISGC decides to not take action because they believing that if they respond by destroying the Der'kel advance fleet, the entire invasion will be on Earth's door.

They are screw either way
                            Earth is actually on the other side of the galaxy from the current Der'kal holdings, so that seems unlikely for the time being. See (in my very, very rough map):
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Why? That's what it is as seen from Earth; a giant milky band.
                              I always feel stupid referring to it as "Milky Way". It's like the name "Earth".

In the novel for the Babylon 5 movie In The Beginning, Londo makes reference to the fact that the humans chose an unimaginative name for their planet: the word for dirt. That pops up in my head every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                                I always feel stupid referring to it as "Milky Way". It's like the name "Earth".

In the novel for the Babylon 5 movie In The Beginning, Londo makes reference to the fact that the humans chose an unimaginative name for their planet: the word for dirt. That pops up in my head every now and then.
                                Well just because you have an Obama sig... no

Just kidding, but that's how the galaxy has been referred to throughout the show, and it's going to stay that way, I guess :/ Sorry to disappoint, but I just don't see a problem with it (and "Earth" can also mean the mortal plane of existence or Mother Nature ("Gaia" is translated as "Earth"), so it's a good name).

Comment

Working...
                                X