No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favs are Kitel and Major Eaton (she strikes me as the hot one ).

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral - Earth View Post
      Rudy man you are seriously freaking me out, i mean come on the der'kal are the bad guys they are meant to be protrayed as FUGLY.
      lol, Please dont be freaked out.

Comment

Okay i won't freak out.

I'm sorry i had a go at your taste in women.

I'm sure you and Lor'al will have a long happy life together
        (YOU MISERABLE TRAITOR)

HEHE LOL!!

Comment

I vote Kitel and Vur'naa for all above reasons. I too second a map of the state of things. It sounds like it has kinda stalled out for the Der'kal, which is a bit of a relief.

Thanks,
          Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
          sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Just want to ask, What do the Der'kal meant to look like? Like some sort of Wraith looking with Green skin?

Comment

Talbot, Sanders and Eaton, they all jsut strike me as the tough(sp?) and sexy leaders
              check my story's:
              Battlestar group 16
              and Under Siege
              and respond at:
              Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
              my newest story:
              TFS Ticonderoga
              and respond at:
              TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Talbot.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Sandera/Talbot
                  Originally posted by Craig Charles
                  "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

They kinda look like that, just add unas and serrakin.
                    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by ohnd View Post
                      Just want to ask, What do the Der'kal meant to look like? Like some sort of Wraith looking with Green skin?
                      I always imagined them as a cross between the wraith and the aliens in "The Daedalus Variations"

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

This might seem weird, but I always imagine the Der'kal as being Gorilla-like creatures (just a little more human like when composure and finger dexterity is added to the equation, think cooler Planet Of The Apes). Oh, and they're very uniform in my imagination, very hard to tell apart except for their uniforms.

That said, I really like Vur'naa, he seems to have a depth about him that the others of his kind lack (this is probably because he's one of the only ones we get to see the thoughts of, plus the fact that he's willing to defy orders if he thinks it will serve is purposes). Lor'al is pretty cool too.

Also, some of the new human characters (Talbot/Taylor/Sanders/Eaton) do nothing for me, absolutely nothing. I find them to be bland characters and continuously border on disliking them for a reason I can't describle.

Comment

o.O Okay, just because I'm kind of nervous, can we stop fantasizing about evil aliens? Please?

As for those asking for a new galactic map... there's nothing really to show. The Der'kal advance has stalled in the past year, with neither side taking or losing much ground... just lots and lots of ships in the back-and-forth. Their vast conquests are working against the invaders now, as they have a massive front to defend, all the way from one end of the Milky Way to the other. They no longer have the ability to just launch gargantuan fleets into Alliance space without risking severe losses at their newly-built shipyards or resupply stations.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

By the way, some episode titles for Season 6 of Atlantis have been posted on its continuation's page.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              By the way, some episode titles for Season 6 of Atlantis have been posted on its continuation's page.
                              Cant wait for atlantis and more of sg1
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                o.O Okay, just because I'm kind of nervous, can we stop fantasizing about evil aliens? Please?
                                As for those asking for a new galactic map... there's nothing really to show. The Der'kal advance has stalled in the past year, with neither side taking or losing much ground... just lots and lots of ships in the back-and-forth. Their vast conquests are working against the invaders now, as they have a massive front to defend, all the way from one end of the Milky Way to the other. They no longer have the ability to just launch gargantuan fleets into Alliance space without risking severe losses at their newly-built shipyards or resupply stations.
                                lol, sorry.

but he started it. *points at Fleet Admiral-Earth*

Comment

Working...
                                X