No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd call it Pandora's Ball, but that sounds more like a fancy dinner function than a weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
      I'd call it Pandora's Ball, but that sounds more like a fancy dinner function than a weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

Okay, I'm working on a little side project for this, too... it should be ready to unveil (but by no means completed) by the time "Star By Star" airs... so look forward to that!

And a preview for "United We Stand" will be up soon.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Okay, I'm working on a little side project for this, too... it should be ready to unveil (but by no means completed) by the time "Star By Star" airs... so look forward to that!

And a preview for "United We Stand" will be up soon.
          Would it be that future SG thing?

Comment

I am disapointed that Pandora's Box was so quickly lost. I am not sure if it is ment to be found again or what, but it seemed to be such a big plot line for the defeat of the Der'kal. I guess I say the box as something along the lines of the AOT. I do not mean to be picky becuase I love the story. I guess it was a little bit of a let down after the anticipation for this episode.

S. - Keep up the good work. I cannot wait for more on all of your stories.

Comment

"United We Stand" launches the final three of the season!
              The push to the season finale begins with "United We Stand"! An offworld battle against the Der'kal ends in a strategic victory for the Alliance, a major morale-booster for the beleaguered combatants. But jubilation soon turns to horror as the enemy attacks the Jaffa stronghold at Dakara, threatening the final Milky Way holdout before Earth itself. Knowing that this conflict could turn the tide of the war, the Alliance amasses everything it has for all-out defensive action. Can they hold the line long enough to deter the alien invaders, or is this the death knell for the galaxy and all its inhabitants?

"United We Stand" will guest star Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill, Christopher Judge as Teal'c, Tony Amendola as Bra'tac, Frida Betrani as Lya, and ________ _____ as Admiral Kitel.
              Last edited by s09119; 23 November 2008, 04:27 PM.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"United We Stand" launches the final three of the season!
                Oh My FRAKING GOD

Comment

The anticipation is already killing me.

Comment

s09119, you can use Sergio Castellitto as Admiral Kitel.

Unless you want someone younger...
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                      s09119, you can use Sergio Castellitto as Admiral Kitel.

Unless you want someone younger...
                      Nah, I'm purposely not adding actors so the reader is free to imagine them looking however they want.

The only minor character I'd consider getting an actor for is Jason Carter, just because he's the only one that a fairly standard image comes up for; he looks just like Sam, only younger and a being a guy haha.

Comment

looking forward to the new episode
                        Continuing Stargate
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Okay s09119, but if you change your mind, remember that.

I'll be watching...
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

I expect "United We Stand" to be out by Sunday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Jack O'Neill's Thanksgiving Day guest list:
                            - Samantha Carter (ZOMFG SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!!!)
                            - Daniel Jackson (provided he doesn't ascend on my couch...)
                            - Vala Mal Doran (NOTE: no alcohol for her)
                            - Cameron Mitchell (NOTE: no girls for him)
                            - Teal'c (and Junior, of course! Wait, they took him out? NOOOO!)
                            - Bra'tac (is the old fossil still alive?)
                            - Danielle Talbot (remind me to ask her why she ever joined the UN)
                            - Hank Landry (where'd you get shipped to after the ISGC, anyway?)
                            - Caroline Lam (and you, where have you been since Season 12?)
                            - Oma Desala (haven't you beat Anubis yet? It's been how long now?!)
                            - Rodney McKay (congrats on your hook-up Meredeth!)
                            - Jennifer Keller (congrats on dealing with HIM for the rest of your life!)
                            - Richard Woolsey (eat some turkey, man, fatten up!)
                            - Ronan Dex (NOTE: take energy pistol as he enters)
                            - Teyla Emmagan (NOTE: remove all sticks from house as she enters)
                            - Elizabeth Weir (did anyone ever bother to go get her? i mean, she turned out to be good, right?)
                            - Ba'al (is good old Beach Ball even alive? we got all the clones...?)
                            - Harry Maybourne (good old Lord Idiocy)
                            - Anyone else I've ever met and haven't killed!

Comment

i expect "united we stand" to be out by sunday

happy thanksgiving everyone!

Quote:
                              Jack o'neill's thanksgiving day guest list:
                              - samantha carter (zomfg she's so pretty!!!!!)
                              - daniel jackson (provided he doesn't ascend on my couch...)
                              - vala mal doran (note: No alcohol for her)
                              - cameron mitchell (note: No girls for him)
                              - teal'c (and junior, of course! Wait, they took him out? Noooo!)
                              - bra'tac (is the old fossil still alive?)
                              - danielle talbot (remind me to ask her why she ever joined the un)
                              - hank landry (where'd you get shipped to after the isgc, anyway?)
                              - caroline lam (and you, where have you been since season 12?)
                              - oma desala (haven't you beat anubis yet? It's been how long now?!)
                              - rodney mckay (congrats on your hook-up meredeth!)
                              - jennifer keller (congrats on dealing with him for the rest of your life!)
                              - richard woolsey (eat some turkey, man, fatten up!)
                              - ronan dex (note: Take energy pistol as he enters)
                              - teyla emmagan (note: Remove all sticks from house as she enters)
                              - elizabeth weir (did anyone ever bother to go get her? I mean, she turned out to be good, right?)
                              - ba'al (is good old beach ball even alive? We got all the clones...?)
                              - harry maybourne (good old lord idiocy)
                              - anyone else i've ever met and haven't killed!
                              This is hilarious!

Comment

What about Siler? He saved you ass many times since you where still in Mac!
                                sigpic
                                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Working...
                                X