X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good we will should see a lot more vids
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post

It'd be interesting to see if you guys fulfil your promise to update 7 days a week.... What with life and all
      this player might be tied in the content manager so it might be pretty easy

to Darren or David did you have to get permission from MGM to use there content in this way??
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This is brilliant, very very cool. Will there be an upload option? This is a very cool new addition to GW looking forward to seeing it unfold. And its nice to hear davids voice, it is him doing the voiceover for the GMT video right?

tep
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

i would llike to see a comment section below the video you just watch
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

GateWorld don't want Divx format ?
            All my videos on Stargate :

http://ppatoc.wifeo.com/news.php

Comment

hmmm reading through the classic stargate description it's interesting how you consider Teal'c's staff to be weapon more advanced than the stargate
              Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 05 January 2008, 10:50 AM.
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                And its nice to hear davids voice, it is him doing the voiceover for the GMT video right?

tep
                That is definitely my voice Wha, you don't get enough of me in the audio interviews?

Originally posted by ppatoc
                GateWorld don't want Divx format?
                The Divx format won't read in the video software I'm using. Just like .flv won't. Sorry

Comment

No i usually read the trasnscripts so i have only heard you on a few interviews
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Awesome feature guys, perhaps change the scrolling box at the bottom to show 3 at once or make the scroller bigger its a bit fiddly that one.

Other then that its great!

Comment

Loves it - cant wait to see how it develops over time
                      Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marksvirtualdesk View Post
                        Would it be possible to have an iTunes or other podcast application compliant feed?
                        I'd love it if the videos automatically downloaded into iTunes for me.

Comment

We are definitely exploring what is involved in doing an iTunes video podcast. It helps that I got a new iPod for Christmas. Stay tuned!
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                            We are definitely exploring what is involved in doing an iTunes video podcast. It helps that I got a new iPod for Christmas. Stay tuned!
                            Hey so did i
                            i would like to use get gateworld podcast on it i dont have much on it the moment
                            sigpic
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

Haha, I loved "The Phenomenon" makes me want to hit up a Vancouver this year.

So can we have a comment bar at the bottom to post about the clips? Like youtube. Oh and I like "YouGate" better then "Gateworld Play".

Comment

i thought GWPlay was a daily thing? doesnt that mean its supposed to be updated daily? i know its just starting and im not implying that the mods should be working harder or are doing a bad job,im just asking/am interested when new vids will be coming out-iv quickly came to enjoy them
                                MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                                I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X