This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hex...i think (? for UK members)

I was listening to Virgin radio online and they've been advertising a new series on Sky 1 which i think is called Hex.

The commercials are very intriguing, but i'm not able to find anything about it.

Do any of our UK members have a link to a site or know anything about this show at all?
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Indeed. There is information on the net obviously, but the official Sky One website has some information too. I think it starts this week or next. Not too sure. But here's the link...

Sky One : Hex Website
    __

__

Comment

hey....that sounds pretty darn interesting...

hopefully it goes over well there and will get picked up by BBCA or something over here.

thanks for the link!
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Sure!

For a change, the Uk actually get something first! Surprising, really.
        __

__

Comment

Ooh, I hope this is good. There's been a big Buffy-shaped hole in my life since it ended so hopefully this'll attempt to fit it
          "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
            Ooh, I hope this is good. There's been a big Buffy-shaped hole in my life since it ended so hopefully this'll attempt to fit it

lol I agree with that. It might. This Sunday it airs at 9pm on Sky One! *sets Sky+ recorder*
            __

__

Comment

Excellent. Sunday is the best for TV cos I get it all to myself in the evenings!
              "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                Excellent. Sunday is the best for TV cos I get it all to myself in the evenings!

Yeah I agree, no little sister watching some boring Nickelodeon program! lol
                __

__

Comment

It's British genre programming. Expect six really kick-ass episodes, good ratings in spite of stinking write-ups from everyone, followed by immediate cancellation on the grounds that it was 'a bold experiment'.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I really hope this is good and I'll definitely give it a try. But there's this little voice in my head that keeps crying "Hollyoaks With Vampires!"

Now that's scary.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one - hopefully I'll be proven wrong!
                    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

The only part i didn't like about the promo's that i saw on msnbc uk was the demon looking thing, looking like it was changing or whatever, that didn't look so great
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Did anyone watch Hex yesterday evening? It wasn't too bad, despite it being 1hour and 45mins! But it wasn't too bad, better than I thought it would have been!
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          Did anyone watch Hex yesterday evening? It wasn't too bad, despite it being 1hour and 45mins! But it wasn't too bad, better than I thought it would have been!
                          I missed it!!!! I turned it over and I was watching the end credits...

I am sooooo watching the repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            I watched Hex! I didn't know what to expect, 'cos you know, sometimes Britain can get it very wrong! But I actually liked it, it wasn't the best thing in the world, but it wasn't really bad either! I will be tuning in next week!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                              I watched Hex! I didn't know what to expect, 'cos you know, sometimes Britain can get it very wrong! But I actually liked it, it wasn't the best thing in the world, but it wasn't really bad either! I will be tuning in next week!

~Tracey~
                              I saw it as well I have the same feeling for Tru Calling, not the best thing in the world, but not bad either
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X