Tie-in Between The Seer and TMC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie-in Between The Seer and TMC...

Okay, so I know there's already a thread about Carter seeing the destruction of Atlantis and it really being the replicator city. I thought that was a neat twist.

Here's a question though: How is she ever going to know that was what her vision was? I know she said that without context she would try to put it out of mind, as it was of little use, but I also know that information like that would keep me up at night from time to time.

Is the assumption just that she will make the link between between the replicators destroying quasi-Atlantis and her vision, because while the video feed made it clear to most of us, I'm not so sure I would be entirely convinced that was what my vision was if I just read the details of the destruction of quasi-Atlantis in a report.

Carter is extremely smart and resourceful so I think she could put two and two together and get RepliAtlantis was actually destroyed and that was the vision.

Comment

I guess so. I still think I wouldn't be entirely convinced, but maybe that's just a difference between how she was written and how I am.

Comment

Working...
      X