Where was this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was this?

I'll admit, I spoiled myself way too much for TMC and probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't, but since I did, I was looking forward to a particular scene--which didn't seem to happen in this eppy.

Where was this?

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/graphics/410_02.jpg

I was really intrigued by it when it first came out, because it looked to me like Elizabeth was trying to run and John had grabbed her with a 'nope, nope, you're not going anywhere' look. It doesn't look like she stumbled into him (he's got a real grip on her arm, and his body language is too calm--he's standing straight up, rather than bending down to catch her).

This is presumably season 4 Shep (he's wearing the tac vest, Repliclone Sheppard didn't wear a tac vest, I don't think?) He's also wearing sunglasses. Did either Shep wear sunglasses this eppy?

It just doesn't seem like there was anywhere for this occur in this episode. Elizabeth was calm and controlling the entire time. There wasn't a confrontation point with Sheppard, and though he helped to her feet during the bombing, it wasn't like this. He didn't have glasses on then, either. Here she looks panicked and a bit like she's trying to escape--that could just be me, but it doesn't seem like the scene fit anywhere in the story--especially a story that Malozzi said had to have a few more scenes written in order to fill time--so there wasn't a lot being cut.

So where's it from? I'm not trying to start up any debate about what it proves--I was just looking forward to the scene, and having not seen it, I'm curious as to the picture. I'd love to hear thoughts...
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I'll admit, I spoiled myself way too much for TMC and probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't, but since I did, I was looking forward to a particular scene--which didn't seem to happen in this eppy.

Where was this?

I was really intrigued by it when it first came out, because it looked to me like Elizabeth was trying to run and John had grabbed her with a 'nope, nope, you're not going anywhere' look. It doesn't look like she stumbled into him (he's got a real grip on her arm, and his body language is too calm--he's standing straight up, rather than bending down to catch her).

This is presumably season 4 Shep (he's wearing the tac vest, Repliclone Sheppard didn't wear a tac vest, I don't think?) He's also wearing sunglasses. Did either Shep wear sunglasses this eppy?

It just doesn't seem like there was anywhere for this occur in this episode. Elizabeth was calm and controlling the entire time. There wasn't a confrontation point with Sheppard, and though he helped to her feet during the bombing, it wasn't like this. He didn't have glasses on then, either. Here she looks panicked and a bit like she's trying to escape--that could just be me, but it doesn't seem like the scene fit anywhere in the story--especially a story that Malozzi said had to have a few more scenes written in order to fill time--so there wasn't a lot being cut.

So where's it from? I'm not trying to start up any debate about what it proves--I was just looking forward to the scene, and having not seen it, I'm curious as to the picture. I'd love to hear thoughts...
    Its when they're being fired upon by drones from a replicator controlled ship. Weir was about to fall over and sheppard caught her.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Dirty lill Shep .

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
        Its when they're being fired upon by drones from a replicator controlled ship. Weir was about to fall over and sheppard caught her.

I thought that's where it might be, but when I went back and rewatched it a couple of times, I didn't see it--unless my version of Skiffy cut over it. I saw this scene:

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/graphics/410_01.jpg

And they start running, I saw Weir fall and Sheppard pick her up from behind, but in the actual eppy when he's talking to Weir before the attack, he's not wearing the glasses, and during the running he's not, but in the pic he is. It has me totally confused.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Not all the moments shot during filming make it to the final cut. Your example was probably one of those that got edited out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Where was this?

You said yourself he looked too calm , perhaps that's why it was cut

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
              Not all the moments shot during filming make it to the final cut. Your example was probably one of those that got edited out.
              or the pics that are relased are shot behind the camera or at a different angle

Comment

Working...
              X