stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate atlantis novels

please could someone tell me where i can get "Stargate Atlantis" novels that are actually in stock ?? I have tried amazon and waterstones and they say in stock until you actually buy them then they say 2 - 4 weeks at least wait...
    I only need "Rising", "Exogenesis" and to pre order the new one "Blood Ties" ..I have the other ones...
    Thank-you so much in advance,
    Munchies

You can order the books direct from the publisher...

http://www.stargatenovels.com/index.shtml
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dear Stargate fan,
      You may have noticed that we’ve had some problems with our production schedule recently, and we’d like to apologise for any frustration that has caused to our readers. We’re happy to say, however, that those problems are behind us now and we’d like to share with you what we have coming up over the next few months. With a mixture of STARGATE SG-1 and STARGATE ATLANTIS books, there’s something for everyone!

June 2010 - available from our website NOW!

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Dead End by Chris Wraight
      Stranded on a frozen planet only days from global catastrophe, Colonel Sheppard and his team discover a people – and a mystery – long forgotten by the Ancients. But with the Stargate inoperable and their Puddle Jumper damaged, there is no way to escape the dying world of Khost. And then disaster strikes. With half the team going missing, Sheppard and McKay must battle the elements and the limits of endurance to bring their friends home.
      Series No.: SGA-12
      RRP:$7.95 (US) | £6.99 (UK)
      ISBN: 978-1-905586-22-6
      Click for more info

AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE NOW!

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Hunt and Run by Aaron Rosenberg
      Ronon Dex is a mystery. His past is a closed book and he likes it that way. But when the Atlantis team trigger a trap that leaves them stranded on a hostile world, only Ronon’s past can save them – if it doesn’t kill them first. As the gripping tale unfolds, we return to Ronon’s earliest days as a Runner and meet the charismatic leader who transformed him from prey into a hunter of Wraith….

Series No.: SGA-13
      RRP:$7.95 (US) | £6.99 (UK)
      ISBN: 978-1-905586-44-8
      Click for more info
      AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEBSITE NOW!

Coming in August 2010

STARGATE SG-1: The Power Behind the Throne by Steve Savile
      SG-1 are asked by the Tok’ra to rescue a creature known as Mujina. The last of its species, Mujina is devoid of face or form and draws its substance from the needs of those around it. The creature is an archetype – a hero for all, a villain for all, depending upon whose influence it falls under. And the Goa’uld Apophis, understanding the potential for havoc Mujina offers, has set his heart on possessing the creature…

STARGATE SG-1: Four Dragons by Diana Dru Botsford
      Shortly after Daniel Jackson returns from his time among the ascended Ancients, he volunteers to join an archaeological survey of Chinese ruins on P3Y-702. But after accidentally activating a Goa’uld transport ring, Daniel finds himself a prisoner of the goa’uld Lord Yu. Blaming himself for Daniel’s capture, Jack O’Neill vows to get him back – even if it means taking matters into his own hands.

September 2010

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Brimstone by David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber
      When a moon inexplicably leaves its planetary orbit for a collision course with its own sun, Rodney McKay’s interest is peaked. What he discovers is enough to make him dance, for an entire Ancient city – the size of Atlantis – is there for the taking. But the city is not as abandoned as he had first believed and the team soon encounter a sect of unascended Ancients living far beneath the its surface…

STARGATE ATLANTIS: Death Game by Jo Graham
      Waking up on an alien world, in the wreckage of a Puddle Jumper, is never good. Waking up with no idea where you are or how you got there is much worse. Suffering from a serious head wound, John Sheppard slowly puts the pieces together and discovers that his team is scattered across a tropical archipelago, unable to communicate with each other and cut off from the Stargate. Badly injured, he and Teyla are taken prisoner by the local population and sent as tribute to the planet’s mysterious overlord. Meanwhile, Ronon, McKay, and Zelenka form an unlikely rescue team as they search the planet for their friends...

Look out for more news soon, including details of books hitting the shops before Christmas and the launch of our groundbreaking new Stargate Atlantis ‘Legacy’ series that picks up where season five left off. And if you want a sneak preview, check out the in depth interview with two of the Stargate Atlantis 'Legacy' authors in the next edition of the Official Stargate Magazine!

Happy 'gating!
      Sally
      Fandemonium Books
      www.stargatenovels.com
      info[at]stargatenovels.com

Comment

Unfortunately you won't find Exogenesis in stock anywhere new. It's been out of print for awhile now and second hand copies go for unrealistic amounts unless you're very, very lucky.

New copies of Rising and Blood Ties are available readily on ebay or at the site posted above.

Comment

woohoo! i'm really looking forward to the new novels finally being in the shops ... i got so desperate for my dose of SGA i did pay a small fortune to complete my published atlantis book collection, but both 'halcyon' and 'exogenesis' are great reads, so were well worth the price!! amazon uk lists all three ('the chosen' being the third) out of print titles but their current prices are really astronomical as gootaluvit says ... happy hunting in the second hand book stores.

Comment

The Book Depository is a good place to buy SGA books, but they do not have some of the hard to get ones (like Halycon). I really want to read Halycon, but the $118 AU pricetag doesn't quite agree with my limited uni student income. I love Blood Ties though, pretty much because half the book is set in Tasmania, mentions the Sea Sheppard (yeesss!) and has "wraith" dwelling in the Hastings caves, one and a half hours from where I live.
            sigpic

Comment

If you have a Kindle, Amazon has Halycon in Kindle edition for $6.36. Just downloaded it today.

Now, if they could just get the rest of the books into Kindle edition!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                If you have a Kindle, Amazon has Halycon in Kindle edition for $6.36. Just downloaded it today.

Now, if they could just get the rest of the books into Kindle edition!
                wow, that's cool! hopefully this will force people selling 'halcyon' at 'rip off ' amounts to be drop their prices. fingers crossed the other novels get released in the same format. (though i must admit i still like my 'proper' copies!)

Comment

Just got my copies of DEAD END and HUNT AND RUN from Amazon. THey're in queue for reading

Comment

( Will be posting this in two threads, as it seems different people use different threads to talk about SGA novels now, sorry for the inconvenience. )

Has anybody actually gotten a printed copy of Dead End and/or Hunt and Run from Amazon.uk yet? ( I don't do Kindle because you don't get to keep the books forever; I want to be the one deciding when, or if, I get rid of something I actually paid for. ) Several people seem to have the books but where did you get them from?

They say Dead End is "available for pre-order" but still they say they have copies "in stock". For Hunt and Run it looks like a normal, available book, but they haven't processed my order for that book yet. This is so annoying. First Fandemonium doesn't update their page for 6 months or something, and now Amazon has conflicting info.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                      ( Will be posting this in two threads, as it seems different people use different threads to talk about SGA novels now, sorry for the inconvenience. )
                      I did the same thing!

( I don't do Kindle because you don't get to keep the books forever; I want to be the one deciding when, or if, I get rid of something I actually paid for. )
                      I think you have be misinformed ...you do keep the ebook forever.
                      Spoiler:
                      You can keep the ebook on your kindle (it can hold over a 1,000 books) or you can remove it from the device and have it stored in your Amazon account, again forever, unless you want to delete it from you account, then if you ever want to re-read it, all you have to do is re-download it to the Kindle, no charge. Using the Kindle App you can keep it your iPod or smiliar device, I think you can even store the ebooks on your computer.

The only thing you can't do is share it with someone not on your Kindle account!

Several people seem to have the books but where did you get them from?
                      I think Varda, who lives in England ordered her's directly from Stargate Novels website.

sig by Varda

Comment

hmm, just had an email from amazon uk saying that the expected delivery date of 'hunt and run' is september 6/8th ... no bloody mention of the others i have on order!! :-(

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                          hmm, just had an email from amazon uk saying that the expected delivery date of 'hunt and run' is september 6/8th ... no bloody mention of the others i have on order!! :-(
                          You'd probebly get them faster if you cancelled with amazon and ordered through Fandamonium.

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
                            You'd probebly get them faster if you cancelled with amazon and ordered through Fandamonium.
                            yeah, is that the link ed263 has posted? think i'll do just that ...

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                              yeah, is that the link ed263 has posted? think i'll do just that ...
                              Yeah thats the link. It only takes me 7 days to receive them in Australia when ordered from there.

Comment

Working...
                              X