This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Vote - One Week Left!

STARGATE ATLANTIS has been nominated for the prestigious People’s Choice Award – the only big television award where the viewers decide the winner. Help us make STARGATE ATLANTIS the People’s Choice by voting online at www.pcavote.com.

You can vote once a day – every day – until December 5th. Vote every day until December 5...and tell your friends!

thanx for reminding us but I think by now pretty much everybody knows about that and yes I'm voting
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      thanx for reminding us but I think by now pretty much everybody knows about that and yes I'm voting
      Same here.. Thanks for the reminder though

Comment

Thanks for reminding me that there's BSG's season 4 coming over here and that I have to start watching Doctor Who.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I have voted it did not seem to mind that i was outside of the US
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
            I have voted it did not seem to mind that i was outside of the US
            nope it doesn't matter where you live
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
              STARGATE ATLANTIS has been nominated for the prestigious People’s Choice Award – the only big television award where the viewers decide the winner. Help us make STARGATE ATLANTIS the People’s Choice by voting online at www.pcavote.com.

You can vote once a day – every day – until December 5th. Vote every day until December 5...and tell your friends!
              uhm yeah there is no way to vote unless you become a member i am not going to do that , i have enough garbage coming into my e-mails, unless you know another way i missed?
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I voted without being a member of anything.
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  uhm yeah there is no way to vote unless you become a member i am not going to do that , i have enough garbage coming into my e-mails, unless you know another way i missed?
                  False.

Comment

.... I hope no one hurts me... but I voted Doctor Who. I've never really been into Atlantis... so yeah... *runs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                      .... I hope no one hurts me... but I voted Doctor Who. I've never really been into Atlantis... so yeah... *runs away*
                      YOU SHALL DIE FOR THIS TREACHERY!!!

LOL.

Well, I went and voted for Atlantis about 20 times, so it's all good.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post

Actually, you don't HAVE to vote JUST once a day . . .
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I never pay attention to award shows, but I am voting for Atlantis as much as possible. Hopefully, it wins. Let us make it happen!

Comment

there's nothing better so I voted SGA
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

With god on our side we cannot possibly lose!

Comment

Working...
                              X