wraith/human relationship possibilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith/human relationship possibilities

i know that it has been a while since i have posted anything, regardless.

this thread is open to anyone who believes that a relationship between the humans and the wraith is possible, in either a platonic or romantic way.

this thread is also open to anyone who believes that the wraith are more than an enemy that needs to be stopped, and/or a threat to humanity.

the main reason as to why i am opening this thread is to see how many people out there believe as i do, that a relationship between a wraith and a human should be explored in the fifth season, i personally would like to see a wraith queen develop feeling for one of her "followers" if it is at all possible.

i also believe that this type of relationship could be explored in a stand-alone episode, it does not need to be a complete story arc, just as long as the audience gets the point that a human and a wraith could fall in love.

hell, i wouldn't be surprised if they had such a relationship as a seasonal arc in Stargate:universe.

...anyway, I'm going to stop rambling on and let the posting begin, enjoy.:

i would also like to state that i am in the process of re-working my original story, that had been posted on the thread "wraith kisses" into a more realistic, detailed, and script-formatted tale. if you have any questions feel free to e-mail or P.M. me at any time.

also, if anyone would know where i could obtain a DHD simulator it would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by acended phoenix; 19 November 2007, 08:36 PM.

Comment

I think that it would be possible for a wraith to luv a human

I had a strange dream in which a wraith and a human got married so i believe it could so yes absolutly,I'm all for it.

How about you do ya think that Humans would be to scared?

I,ve bine lookin for a DHD Simulator to i'll try and fine a website that you could get one from

sigpic
      Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

to answer your question, if humans would be scared i think it would have to depend on the circumstances.

for instance if a human from the atlantis expedition were to come face to face with a wraith they would be frozen with fear, where as, a human "follower" who has grown up in the hive. having a fairly regular portion of his time devoted to caring for or just interacting with the queen.( who just happens to have a "thing" for humans) then it could work a little more easily.

my main opinion is that a pairing beween a human male and a female wraith would be best. something like the relationship between james bond and money penny, where the guy obviously likes the girl. but she plays it off, as if they can only be friends. when in reality the girl has the absolute hots for the guy.

i hope that makes sense.

lastly, in relation to the d.h.d. sim, i have found one recently, but i think that it may be an unfinished model, if you would like i could p.m. you a copy?

Comment

I so agree with you!!! I've been waiting for a thread like this to pop up!! I think it's perfectly possible that Wraith and humans can form relationships...in fact, I have a story on Wraithbait that actually shows my point of view. It's called "Star-Child" and it's under my writer's name of Wraith Queen...I don't mean to sell out my story, but i'm thinking that what i wrote really personifies what I feel.
          I am NOT slashing these two!!
          sigpic
          beautiful pic made by Luciana

Comment

Don't worry you aren't selling out I've done the same thing. Your basically giving your opinion in story form.

also, is wraithbait a thread on this forum? or is it a different site?

Comment

Originally posted by Marie C. View Post
              I so agree with you!!! I've been waiting for a thread like this to pop up!! I think it's perfectly possible that Wraith and humans can form relationships...in fact, I have a story on Wraithbait that actually shows my point of view. It's called "Star-Child" and it's under my writer's name of Wraith Queen...I don't mean to sell out my story, but i'm thinking that what i wrote really personifies what I feel.

wow i think that is nasty , how would they do it ?,

y'know Todd is kinda 'cute'
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

you know, the relationship technically doesn't have to be sexual in nature.

they can be in love and still not have sex.

Comment

lastly, in relation to the d.h.d. sim, i have found one recently, but i think that it may be an unfinished model, if you would like i could p.m. you a copy?
                  By acended Pheonix (the Quote)

Really can ya? id be so grateful,
                  I'v bin lookin for ages Bring on the wraith/ human luv

Exactly u can luv sumone and not have to have it off with em,
                  totally with ya thier.
                  thanks, thank u , Hallowed is acended Phoenix
                  sigpic
                  Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix View Post
                    Don't worry you aren't selling out I've done the same thing. Your basically giving your opinion in story form.

also, is wraithbait a thread on this forum? or is it a different site?
                    It's http://www.wraithbait.com and it is THE place for Atlantis fanfic...I just LOVE that site!!!

MIZA, what do you mean? have you read it already?
                    sigpic

Comment

marie, i just finished reading star-child, i must say its one of the beeter stories that i have found concerning wraith/human relations its very good and well-written keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix View Post
                        marie, i just finished reading star-child, i must say its one of the beeter stories that i have found concerning wraith/human relations its very good and well-written keep up the great work.
                        *blushes and bows* Thanks! It's actually one of the first stories I've started that i've finished in a long while! have you read others like it? I'd love to see an example!

BTW, I'm working on another story that isn't too angsty and isn't morbid. WOW!! I'm kinda the angsty and morbid type if you didn't guess already! LOL! So....I've been thinking about this wraith stuff. Because they don't have kids alot, don't you think that, in Season Two of Atlantis that they would have come looking for one that they lost? (Instinct, I think the episode was called) They seemed to be very protected. I mean, in the brief flashback, i saw several adult wraith surrounding the child...wouldn't the queen have become concerned when such an important wraith had gone missing? Just a question i've been itching to ask.
                        sigpic

Comment

the reason the wraith never returned for the child was most likely because they didn't know that she was still alive, they probably thought that she died in the crash along with the other wraith.

also, we do not know what kind of queen she was related to, her "mother" could have been cold hearted, and not have cared about the child.

Comment

I too think that a wraith/ human relationship could be formed, love can be defined by many forms not just sexual content.
                            acended phoenix you know, the relationship technically doesn't have to be sexual in nature.

they can be in love and still not have sex.
                            just like acended phoenix said.
                            The love could be spiritual relationship, one that they respect, and have admoration for the other being, or it could be just be basic animal instinct ,within natural selection to further the development of the species or basic sexual needs and instincts.
                            I think it would be great if we could see a human/ wraith relationship develop on the show, showing that the wraith can be more than lifesucking
                            creatures. even maybe have a half wraith/ half human, what do u think?
                            sigpic
                            If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winona View Post
                              I too think that a wraith/ human relationship could be formed, love can be defined by many forms not just sexual content.
                              just like acended phoenix said.
                              The love could be spiritual relationship, one that they respect, and have admoration for the other being, or it could be just be basic animal instinct ,within natural selection to further the development of the species or basic sexual needs and instincts.
                              I think it would be great if we could see a human/ wraith relationship develop on the show, showing that the wraith can be more than lifesucking
                              creatures. even maybe have a half wraith/ half human, what do u think?
                              That's why I really like the Season Three episode Common Ground...It really puts the wraith in a better light! And because we know so little about them, we can write stories and make up parts of Wraith culture and not get in trouble for beeing incorrect!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X