This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5: Michael Shanks

A fan over at [email protected] reported that Michael Shanks said at his convention talk yesterday (Nov 17th) that he has been contacted by Joe Mallozzi about appearing in season 5 of SGA.

Nothing definitive yet.

Are we talking about one episode or an arc
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Even TPTB may not know yet what's doable, or what other engagements MS may have.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Shiny! Hope they can work something out.
        : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
        : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

MS in s5? sweet

I'd guess it would be for one episode, just like we're gonna see

Spoiler:
          Teal'c in Midway
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The chance of this happening is very high! I think it's great to see guest characters coming on from SG-1! I cannot wait till Miday this season.

Still guest starring is fine, just no one else permanent.
            sigpic

Comment

Waiting for backlash from "Anti-SG1 Charaters in Atlantis" (ASCIA) fans in 1... 2... 3...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                Waiting for backlash from "Anti-SG1 Charaters in Atlantis" (ASCIA) fans in 1... 2... 3...
                yeah that's why it'll probably be just one episode
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

SGA is it's own show, but SG-1 is still it's big brother. Guest spots are good!

Hey just because SGA moved out of the house doesn't mean big bro will come and visit once and a while.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    yeah that's why it'll probably be just one episode
                    Hopefully, Shanks' one episode appearance in SGA Season 5 will be the lead-in to his main character starring role in Stargate Universe!

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                      Hopefully, Shanks' one episode appearance in SGA Season 5 will be the lead-in to his main character starring role in Stargate Universe!
                      You do know that was just Internet speculation. In fact Shanks, deined rumors of him as a main character on Universe
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

So happy to deliver!

Since I want to watch season 5, I hope it would be just one ep.

Daniel has always been my least liked character so, he being regularly in SGA s5 would be just what I need to stop watching altogether.

After all, I like Carter a lot but so far, for me, her involvement in s4 has been just a waste of screentime.
                        Last edited by Kanetsidohi; 24 July 2008, 04:20 PM. Reason: Correcting a mistake.

Comment

Yay! I would be quite happy to see MS in season five!
                          'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                          One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

You do know that was just Internet speculation. In fact Shanks, deined rumors of him as a main character on Universe
                            I may be the one who started the rumors! Anyway, when and where did he deny it? I think that Daniel would be an excellent choice for a 9th Chevron based story.

Comment

I read it in Gateworld. I don't want to search their archivies to find the article
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X