No announcement yet.

Powerless (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new characters is always difficult and at the rate they've been showing on this show, it's expected that the show would have been less as good had they offed all of the S1 cast.

The good thing about HEROES Origins being on hiatus is that we wont have like 30 more random characters showing up for one or two episodes, then randomly vanishing.

Comment

1. I definately liked how the Peter and Hiro thing turned out. Took three to do it including his brother but he finallly got clued up!

2. Mohinder-Syler plotline, interesting but ouch that Syler's back in business.

3. Ouch that Nikki got toasted, suppose she was asking for it by losing her powers.

4. Like how Adam went out.

5. Not sure what's going on with HRG.

6. Bleep! Nathan!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I LOVE HEROES! i seriously waited the whole hour in my seat waiting for it to keep on going. I love Hiro hes so precious! Peters hot! I cant wait for season 3 to come out! Thanks Cucirca i love you so much and am soooooo grateful. Just wish it didnt take so long but its worth it major.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          Hot s**t! I liked what Hiro did to Adam.
          It is a good work around for now.. But imo it would have been more impressive had he
          A) tossed him into an active volcano.
          B) buried him in cement
          C) Tossed him into space.
          or D) cemented his feet and dumped him in the ocean!

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          Why Nathan.
          Agreed. Why nathan?!?!?

Its good to see Sylar with his powers back. And he can heal now too!
          I don't think it means he will always be a quick healer.. Just that it restored his powers by removing the Shanti virus from his system.. As to his powers being back, i still think he needs some time before they come back full force.

Originally posted by A Lost Cause View Post
          And i wonder if syler will have the powers of the people he killed while not having his regular powers?
          IMO nope.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Oh, and I take it folks caught the fact that Mama Petrelli murdered her own son? *takes deep breath* Yeah, whatever.
          Well, we saw how she was in last season.. Willing to let MILLIONS die.. Nothing seems to have changed.

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          edit: oh yes, on the plus side, at least Elle isn't as much of a comical one-dimensional freak anymore.
          True. BUT we saw what she was capable of with her electrical bursts earlier on.. So why was her power seeming to have been diminished??

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
          2) The virus is gone just like that? I can let this one go; they had to film an alternate ending and perhaps this explains it. Either way, blegh.
          There was an alternate ending where they failed on the DVD.. I actually liked it.

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Speaking of which, is Caitlin really safe? The virus was vaporized, more or less, but could some of it have still survived? I think it's unlikely, but not entirely impossible.
          With as 'bad' as the company is shown, it is safe to assume more than one vial of it exists.

This is probably a really stupid question but, why didn't Peter just teleport himself into the vault rather than going through all that trouble to open it?
          Maybe they felt his control of his powers as flakey as they seem to be, might have had him teleport elsewhere..

Comment

Working...
          X