Sheet Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheet Music?

I play the trumpet, piano and the french horne, and I was wandering if anyone knew how to get sheet music for the stargate theme song. It would be beter if it were free , but it is okay if it were not. I would really appreciate it if anyone had any imput on this matter. Thanks
    Daniel : "Just find the small woman and tell her that what she gave me is not good enough. It isn't working!" Season 7-Lifeboat

Hi:

I was wondering if you were successful in locating the sheet music? I am looking for the sheet music for piano but haven't found it yet, so if you have a source I would be very appreciative if you would share....Thanks!

Be well and Have A Very Stargate Day!

BillieO

Comment

*waves at fellow musicians* I play the piano. I suspect the music isn't published so unless someone does a transription from ear, we're out of luck.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

i badly play piano lol an ive been looking too, would be a fun piece to crack out at parties etc lol
        sigpic

check it out!

Comment

I work at an unnamed online sheetmusic company and I haven't been able to find it. I don't think it's currently published.
          sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
          Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

http://deadnurmind.deviantart.com/ar...MUSIC-83208903

Maybe this will help someone

Comment

Working...
            X