X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Sexy Thing!

Over at the TV Guide Online site, in its Games Section:

http://www.tvguide.com/games/yst/

You can vote for your favorite Sexy Actor -- this week's choices are Orlando Bloom v Brad Pitt.

You can browse through their photo galleries of "Troy's" Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt at the same time. Click on the smaller pics below to compare these hotties side-by-side, then cast your vote.

However, you can also suggest a future candidate for the "You Sexy Thing" competition at the bottom of the section by clicking here:

http://www.tvguide.com/games/yst/emailyst.asp

I suggested RDA -- of course!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Sounds Cool...I'll go take a look!

I wonder....would they do a MS vs. RDA??

Who would win?
    sigpic

Comment

mmmmm pity I couldn't vote for both!!
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

MS is much sexier than RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinmyownvoid
          MS is much sexier than RDA.
          I know quite a few people who will disagree...

Comment

What about Amanda for us guys?

Comment

Originally posted by sdermot
              What about Amanda for us guys?
              Isn't she married ? Do !!!
              And so is RDA, sorry lads.

Will somebody shoot this guy !?
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                Isn't she married ?
                If contests like this- and lusting in general- were left strictly to the singles in Hollywood, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun and the results would be wildly different.

Personally, as far as Stargate is concerned, I'd go with Corin Nemec or possibly Cliff Simon (Baal?) before RDA or MS. I think they're both married, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                  Isn't she married ? Do !!!
                  And so is RDA, sorry lads.

Will somebody shoot this guy !?
                  RDA's separated
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    If contests like this- and lusting in general- were left strictly to the singles in Hollywood, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun and the results would be wildly different.
                    Amen.

FWIW, RDA falls in the never-been-married category. As far as MS vs. RDA, they both have their "moments"...same goes for AT and CJ! With Brad Pitt vs. Orlando Bloom, I can't get over the fact that Bloom looks like he's 12 years old. He's just cute in a wouldn't-you-like-to-have-one sort of way.
                    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                    once done, cannot be undone...
                    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                      . As far as MS vs. RDA, they both have their "moments"...same goes for AT and CJ! With Brad Pitt vs. Orlando Bloom, I can't get over the fact that Bloom looks like he's 12 years old. He's just cute in a wouldn't-you-like-to-have-one sort of way.
                      Orlando is just way too young-looking for me to get excited about (or is it that I'm way too old.... Brad Pitt seems sexy at times but I really think he's kind of overrated in that department.

I often find it's the character an actor plays that makes them sexy. Johnny Depp never did much for me in all his other movies, but put him in the pirate movie and I found him pretty darn sexy.

I feel like I don't really know the actors and for me personality is as important in making someone sexy as their looks. So I find Daniel sexier than MS and (early) Jack sexier than RDA. I guess I don't really feel like I *know* the real MS or RDA to prefer them over their characters. (and I'm sure they're quite happy about that.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

well I just had to pop in an add my voice to say RDA of course ... but from what I am hearing Micheal Shanks was looking pretty HOT at the Con and the ladies were swooning over his arms ..LOL
                        And ....stand back everyone...I have to agree with Shadow... pick your jaw up Shadow After RDA I like Corin best
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                          I often find it's the character an actor plays that makes them sexy. Johnny Depp never did much for me in all his other movies, but put him in the pirate movie and I found him pretty darn sexy.
                          ooooh, Johnny Depp looking VERY hot in Pirates of the Caribbean! But I have to agree with the character thing. I like Jack Sparrow WAY more than I like Johnny Depp. There must be something attractive about the name Jack...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                          Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            RDA's separated
                            I never even knew he was married. Know about his daughter and the relationship but never heard he married. I vote for RDA over any of the other hotties....
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              I never even knew he was married. Know about his daughter and the relationship but never heard he married. I vote for RDA over any of the other hotties....
                              RDA has never been married
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X