This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get Rodney McKay on your voicemail!!

Have you been having trouble finding that elusive voicemail message? You know the one, the perfect message that fits you, and that make’s all of your friends jealous? Have you recorded hundreds of messages and feel like you’ve gotten no where? Well look no further, let Stargate Atlantis help. You can get your own voicemail message by Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett) at stargate.mgm.com/mckay-vms.html. All you have to do is select your name from the list, download the file and record it onto your phone.

So if you’ve downloaded the voicemail you obviously like Rodney McKay (or David Hewlett) and who wouldn’t? Who are your other favourite characters?

Oh and only 3 days left till Travelers premiers on SCI FI, don’t forget to check it out!! Check out a preview here: http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

-An official Team Stargate member.

Thanks for the info! You know that another SG1 guest star does the same thing in person for his friends. Dan Castellaneta (homer simpson). Peter Deluise said he always gets asked to leave vmail messages for people's phones as homer simpson at parties, etc. Hilarious!

Comment

Really? That's awesome. I'd like some of the other actors to do a voice mail message so I can rotate! That would be awesome!! ... especially if they could get Richard Dean Anderson to do it!

Comment

Duh,
        my name isn't on the list

Comment

aww. That stinks.

Unfortunatly they couldn't do all of the names. It would be impossible, think of all the names out there, and even just the popular ones! So unforutnatly some people's names won't be on the list.

Comment

Eek! My name is there! Wrong spelling granted.....but you can't hear spelling!

Comment

Tommy is a regular good old american name and it's not unpopular

Comment

Ah, nuts. My name isn't there.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yay!!! my name is listed

Thanks for the link---green
                  Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                  sigpic
                  sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Just added mine to my phone's voicemail (which is much harder to do than simply downloading it) .. wish Rodney could've done that for me! ... my Aunt is sooo jealous, and since her name isn't on the list shes really sad.

But what you could do (if your's isn't) .. while recording it onto your phone, just say your name first (skip the part where he does it), it's not as good, but you'd still be able to have him on your phone

Comment

Brilliant, mine was on the list, now if only I could actually get it to my phone, it uses infra-red only and my computer doesn't have that. Damn
                      sigpic
                      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Haha my name is on the list nice It would be nice if the entire main cast did this
                        Last edited by OobeDoobBenubi; 26 October 2007, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Of course my name isn't there. I don't think it's special hungarian(Dora), but still. Anyway, how an english voicemail would look like on my phone, when I'm not in an english speaking country?? I love the idea though, it's really nice.
                          'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                          One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

The message is

Hello you've reached (your name here) this is Dr. Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis & we are kind of busy trying to advert the next intergalactic crisis right now so leave a message & we'll get back to you.
                            Last edited by OobeDoobBenubi; 26 October 2007, 08:02 AM.

Comment

That's kind of neat. Who else would perhaps do something like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X