True Satedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Satedan

Ok so we know that the Satedans are quite honourable and have some sort of warrior code..............but is it just me or is it just not honourable to go 3 against 1? Or is it because Ronon was of a supperior rank and therefore it's considered ok becasue of his higher skill............seems a bit strange.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Well, the dishonor would technically lie within Ronon's friends, and as Ronon said, they weren't Satedan anymore once they submitted to the Wraith.

Comment

well yes but it was his friends that decided to fight ronon as true satedans.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well they're not stupid. They knew they couldn't take him one on one. I think the main thing though is simply that they had too much respect for him to shoot him and be done with it. Rather they wanted him to go out fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Ok so we know that the Satedans are quite honourable and have some sort of warrior code..............but is it just me or is it just not honourable to go 3 against 1? Or is it because Ronon was of a supperior rank and therefore it's considered ok becasue of his higher skill............seems a bit strange.
          I know from my military experience, no loss of honor occurs from a senior/super ior person accepting a challenge from 3 juniors.. Maybe the Sadetans have the same ways...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I know from my military experience, no loss of honor occurs from a senior/super ior person accepting a challenge from 3 juniors.. Maybe the Sadetans have the same ways...
            I don't have any military experience but most martial arts schools devote at least some time to taking on multiple opponents. It's pretty much a fact of life you can't really call it dishonorable. I mean I guess you could but it's a waste of time.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
            X