Lost cat in Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost cat in Atlantis

I may be going crazy but I'm sure I heard what sounds very muck like a cat meowing while Sheppard was talking to Ronon in the lunch room.

It goes like this:
    Ronon: This isn't about me trying to bring back the past.
    Shepp: Than what is it?
    Ronon: They need me. They always have. I'm the one that took care of them, got them home alive whenever we went into battle.
    (**Shepperd moves the food tray and you can hear a cat meowing**)
    Shepp: You're one....

Am I hearing things or my recorder is adding extra content?

maybe its the cat that pisses on the couch in Serenity lol.

Comment

A mysterious pussy, you say? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        maybe its the cat that pisses on the couch in Serenity lol.
        It must be stalking Jewel.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You're not crazy. I just replayed it and right after Sheppard pushes his tray to the side there is a meow sound.

Comment

by the sounds of it i think its a metal chair scraping against the ground. they are in a lunchroom after all
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KiLL3r View Post
              by the sounds of it i think its a metal chair scraping against the ground. they are in a lunchroom after all
              I agree, I think it's the chair. It sound like a cat meowing, if you want it to be a cat meowing, if you get my point.
              "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

It's the new MGM "cat" !

Comment

carter must of taken the cat to atlantis that was given to her by that guy from tollana
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    carter must of taken the cat to atlantis that was given to her by that guy from tollana
                    She gave it to him. It's toast.

Comment

No! not poor Schroedinger! dead and buried poor cat. At least that episode we got to get rid of Nareem thank god.

Comment

Actually, we don't know Schrodinger's dead. He's alive until we find him dead, no? Until then, one of his possible states of existence is being alive.

Albeit an extremely remote possibility.

Comment

didnt really sound like a cat to me. i agree with the moving chair comment.

lol at schrodinger's cat theory.

Comment

Rodney's cat ascended and has come to find him. Although it's probably pissed off because they moved planet and it can't eat giant whale anymore.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X