Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say that cat Teal'c's a bad mother...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say that cat Teal'c's a bad mother...

Shut your mouth!

Hey, baby; I'm talkin' bout Teal'c son of Ron'ac.

Then we can dig it.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe no-one's made a thing of this yet. Issac Hayes is going to be in Stargate. The Duke of New York; Hey number one.

Isaac Hayes!

I mean...Isaac Hayes!
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

That is pretty cool, I can't wait. But I want to see it first before I decide how cool is really is
    O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
    Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

How cool...

Isaac Hayes!

Wacka-cha-wacka.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        Shut your mouth!

Hey, baby; I'm talkin' bout Teal'c son of Ron'ac.

Then we can dig it.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe no-one's made a thing of this yet. Issac Hayes is going to be in Stargate. The Duke of New York; Hey number one.

Isaac Hayes!

I mean...Isaac Hayes!
        Who is Isaac Hayes?

Comment

Among many other things, he is the voice of Chef on South Park, and did the theme song for the original Shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
            Among many other things, he is the voice of Chef on South Park, and did the theme song for the original Shaft.
            Yeah Isaac Hayes needs to sing a song about making love to you woman. Actually this could be pretty cool. Isaac Hayes is big and not a bad actor.

Comment

The First Oracle himself...
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                And I'm sure Tina Turner believes he still has "Anger Management & Control" problems/issues. They made a movie based on their stormy relationship
                I'm pretty sure that was Ike Turner, not Isaac Hayes. For the record, he did the theme song for the original Shaft, played the Duke of New York in Escape from same and was the voice of Chef on South Park (please note the order of precedence there).

Comment

I wonder if he's going to say "Now children..." or sing songs about making sweeeet love. So he's playing Teal'cs father, yes?

Comment

Teal'c's father? Doubt it. Firstly because we've seen Teal'c's father (in 'Crossroads', I think), secondly because he's dead.

All I know is, he better not sing about chocolate salty balls...
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Damn you Ugly Pig, now I have that song in my head...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
                        Damn you Ugly Pig, now I have that song in my head...
                        Mua ha ha ha haaaa!! All part of my plan to... uh... get that song into someone's head.

Comment

OOOH, Isaac. Hope he's a Gou'ald, I'd love to hear that voice as a gou'ald (would he even need his voice changing?), And yes, I'd love to see him offer Sam some of his chocolate salty balls (oh dear, giggling a bit too much here).
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I do believe he plays a Jaffa character...

Comment

And on a tangent..at first I thought Teal's was Shaft (in affinity). Then I thought that whole episode (the teal'c storyline) was like a Marvel secret origins comic, with the superhero unable to restrain his powers to do good, complete with being taken away by a secret government agency at the end. But there were still several times that I heard the Shaft theme tune in my head.
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                              X