Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to owners of SG1s10 and SGAs3 - All Regions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to owners of SG1s10 and SGAs3 - All Regions!

I recently forked out about $150(Au-d) for both these boxsets, but as I ranted in my other thread(look at the bottom of the thread page,) there were a few inconsistencies. What I am asking of you, the reader, is simply this:

For the Season 10 of SG1 (if you got it in the 5 Case Box-set):
    Did the inner parts for the cover paper (each amaray case) have the usual "titles" of scenes with the accreditation to actors etc as from previous box-sets?

For the Season 3 of SGA (all regions, if the Case was the Inch-thick variety, not the anorexic cases):
    Did the Cover paper have the inner parts?
    Also, was there the little booklet included (Such as in S1 and S2)?

For the Region4 owners of both boxsets:
    Did the non-skippable piracy warning have information that was UK-based?
    (a .uk site to report piracy, as well as listing the Fines in Euros/Pounds)

I will take photos later and show you the things about my boxsets. Unless K-Mart wasn't buying from MGM/Sony-Home Entertainment, but bought from a middleman, then i'll never trust K-Mart again.

Originally posted by Raven6666 View Post
    I recently forked out about $150(Au-d) for both these boxsets, but as I ranted in my other thread(look at the bottom of the thread page,) there were a few inconsistencies. What I am asking of you, the reader, is simply this:

Did the inner parts for the cover paper (each amaray case) have the usual "titles" of scenes with the accreditation to actors etc as from previous box-sets?

For the Season 3 of SGA (all regions, if the Case was the Inch-thick variety, not the anorexic cases):

I will take photos later and show you the things about my boxsets. Unless K-Mart wasn't buying from MGM/Sony-Home Entertainment, but bought from a middleman, then i'll never trust K-Mart again.

i have a feeling that the region 4 and region 2 piracy people have merged or joined forces or something because when i got BSG season 3 the piracy warning was for UK, Ire, Aus and NZ.
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Ah, so maybe the anti-Piracy web is growing larger, however, i'm still irked on the lack of the hard content(inside of dvd cases.)

Comment

Originally posted by Raven6666 View Post
        Both my S9 and 10 boxes don't have those. Guess it was a special thing they did when RDA was on the show.

Nothing printed on the back of the inserts in my boxset, if that's what you mean. Didn't get any booklets either.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the word, inserts really didn't come to my mind in the auto-vocabulary.

I do however, have the inserts for my S9 boxet with the inside print.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven6666
            Most of our DVDs seem to be sourced through the UK as we both use PAL systems... that is nothing new. It is silly to leave such glaringly obvious thing on the DVDs like piracy warnings for foreign countries, but I assume most of these things are sent clean (no lables or covers) to Sony/MGM (FOX at one stage) then labeled locally, that does not mean manufactured here it means assembled here at best. Which is why the covers tend to say nothing about where it was made only copyright and distribution. Saves money. Well they don't seem to pass the savings on to the consumer but that is nothing new.

Comment

Working...
            X