CW Official "Lara" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW Official "Lara" Episode Description

The CW network have released the official episode description for "Lara" which guest stars Helen Slater.

Clark learns Kara is in Washington searching for the crystal. Kara is captured after she breaks into the lab and sedated with a kryptonite-infused truth serum. The serum causes her to relive a prior trip to Earth when she followed Clark’s biological mother, Lara (gust star Helen Slater), to the Kent farm. Clark arrives in time to save her but, after searing the machine with heat vision, he also falls victim to the serum and sees what Kara sees: his mother.

Overall, I really enjoyed last week's episode. The ending was especially cool. What with Clark
    Spoiler:
    having the crystal and all.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was quite surprised by how much Lara and Kara looked alike, the woman did play supergirl in the movie though .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
        I was quite surprised by how much Lara and Kara looked alike, the woman did play supergirl in the movie though .
        True, how come there is no episode thread listed?

Comment

It's just the moderaters being a bit slow, I am sure they'll have it up in the next 24 Hours.
          http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Working...
          X