• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morally Speaking...

what is the best punishment for the crimes of
    - Being a wasp,
    - An ambush followed by stinging you on the ear,
    - Making you knock over, and smash some glass.

a) Instant death
    or
    b) A short incarceration, and mild (not permanantly damaging) torture/aggravation
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Transportation for life.

Or just squash the thing.
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Kill it.

My husband once caught one and put it in the freezer. (I have no idea why.)

I found it later. That was lovely.

If it was a yellow jacket, you're not supposed to crush them:

Safe behavior around yellowjackets: Move slowly and do
      not swat or crush because some crushed yellowjacket
      species release chemicals that call others to attack
      . If a
      yellow jacket lands on you or your food try to wait for it
      to fly away.

My favorite is to spray wasp poison all over it and watch it squirm around in agony.....slowly suffocating or whatever the heck is happening to it.

No matter. Soon it will be dead.

Comment

well, i just thought killing it would be mean, it's not his fault he has a defense mechanism that hurts, and for some reason decided to land behind me ear so anyway, i gave it 20 minutes in a jar to think about what it had done, and annoyed him enough, (got him a tiny bit wet/shook the jar around) so that he knows not to come back, and to tell his friends the same.

i guess that's just me though, you evil killers!!!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

ya should have farted in the jar first

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

decapitation and disection
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              well, i just thought killing it would be mean, it's not his fault he has a defense mechanism that hurts, and for some reason decided to land behind me ear so anyway, i gave it 20 minutes in a jar to think about what it had done, and annoyed him enough, (got him a tiny bit wet/shook the jar around) so that he knows not to come back, and to tell his friends the same.

i guess that's just me though, you evil killers!!!
              That's a fine recipe for getting yourself stung once more.
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

......well.... if there was a wasp near me.... I'd run around screaming bloody murder, even if it doesn't sting me... I'm like scared as hell.. I'd just leave it be to be all wasp like, mind my own business

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                  ......well.... if there was a wasp near me.... I'd run around screaming bloody murder, even if it doesn't sting me...
                  If you did that, it'd be more likely to sting you.

Wasps have no interest in stinging humans unless they perceive you as a threat. That venom of theirs isn't easy to produce. The more you swat at it or run around widly, the more you are uppping your chances of being stung. The less you move, the quicker the wasp will lose interest and fly elsewhere.

Comment

you see that's why you run fast, screaming, into your house .

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                      If you did that, it'd be more likely to sting you.

Wasps have no interest in stinging humans unless they perceive you as a threat. That venom of theirs isn't easy to produce. The more you swat at it or run around widly, the more you are uppping your chances of being stung. The less you move, the quicker the wasp will lose interest and fly elsewhere.
                      Except in the Fall. Then they get really aggressive and go for you just out of spite. I think it's because they know they are just about to die and they're bitter so they want to take you down with them.

Comment

dude, karma.

why would anyone feel the need to kill anything, especially in a cruel and violent manner. how would you feel if something did that to you?

right, everyone on this thread who has described the torture of an animal can expect a visit from me during the next week to give you all a taste your own medicine. starting with theXym. now all i need to do is find a really big jar, and eat some spicy food for the next few days.

if you could all supply me with your real names and addresses, that'd be great. thanks.

Comment

Destroy the hive.

Then set up the burned-out husk outside another hive. . . . . as a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                            right, everyone on this thread who has described the torture of an animal can expect a visit from me during the next week to give you all a taste your own medicine.
                            only as an alternative to execution! i would have felt bad if i just killed it.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X