Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Verus Dual!!! Clash Of The Titans!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Verus Dual!!! Clash Of The Titans!

Ok everyone the lines have been drawn the stage is set...who would win in a fight between Atlantis and...

GOKU From dragonball Z let the battle commence!

vs

Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

well that one is easy GOKU.

Comment

Atlantis. I b4 over 9000.

Comment

I'd rather see a showdown between Snoopy and a Wraith hiveship, but... well...
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          I'd rather see a showdown between Snoopy and a Wraith hiveship, but... well...
          This thread isn't supposed to be serious lol
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I'm waiting for him to calculate everything based on all the RPG technical specs that he pulled from his arse, and then put it in a scenario like "what if it was at the battle at the gates of Mordor cept Sauron's soldiers were Lantiens with telekinesis only and Goku had his Z team with the A team as backup.

Come on. Don't be shy. Don't disappoint me. You know you want to do it.

Comment

how about the Penultimate Versus Dual :

and for gw-compliance : fight takes place on P3X-797 (or wherever the hell you want in the SG-verse)

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                I'm waiting for him to calculate everything based on all the RPG technical specs that he pulled from his arse, and then put it in a scenario like "what if it was at the battle at the gates of Mordor cept Sauron's soldiers were Lantiens with telekinesis only and Goku had his Z team with the A team as backup.

Come on. Don't be shy. Don't disappoint me. You know you want to do it.
                Pardon? A troll trying to bait me? Most amusing.
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Sorry buba, but im really getting tired of the word ultimate! Seriously people, the word ultimate is for something that is the pinicle of all natural and supernatral evolution. This, isnt. Would people start saying A verses thread and stop saying ultimate because this is clearly nowhere near.

PS Atlantis would win.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

Goku. At SSJ1 he can destroy planets with 1 blast.

At SSJ4, godly.

Atlantis has 0% chance.

Comment

Pardon? A troll trying to bait me? Most amusing.
                      You have a perfect venue and opportunity and not taking it? Geez.

Comment

Ok, since it's wank time.

Atlantis. A shield, plenty of drones, and 3 ZPMs. Each one with enough energy to destroy more than our solar system twice.

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                        You have a perfect venue and opportunity and not taking it? Geez.
                        Sorry? Did you talk or fart?

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                          Sorry buba, but im really getting tired of the word ultimate! Seriously people, the word ultimate is for something that is the pinicle of all natural and supernatral evolution. This, isnt. Would people start saying A verses thread and stop saying ultimate because this is clearly nowhere near.

PS Atlantis would win.
                          Dude the thread is a joke...lighten up lol.

Comment

Sorry? Did you talk or fart?
                            He who smelt it dealt it.

Also worth noting: SSJ overload < ZPM overload.

sayin'

Comment

At SSJ4 Goku can destroy the galaxy. A ZPM would be a second hand used battery in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                              X