No announcement yet.

4x01 - "Adrift" - R.I.P. Miko Kusanagi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she returned to Earth with everyone else in The Return - Part 1 and never came back to Atlantis?

FH, hide that picture before it's too late!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Personally, I don't think she's dead. She just fell off TPTB's radar. Lucky her!
      But she's a brunette! Run Miko, RUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Era Yachi View Post
        Eh...well, Kusanagi played a semi-important role in the recent SGA book "Entanglement". And that took place sometime in Season 3...so she was still alive then.

I don't think she has the gene. It wasn't mentioned in the book, and I don't remember her operating anything in the first season. It's very likely she was evacuated to the Apollo. Or she was transferred when we weren't looking.

She's not dead, though. They'd have mentioned it.
        Not all books based on TV shows are canon.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Maybe she returned to Earth with everyone else in The Return - Part 1 and never came back to Atlantis?

FH, hide that picture before it's too late!
          If she really returned and didn't come back, then she's the lucky one. We haven't heard from her, or seen her in 3 seasons, which basically means they forgot about her entirely. Which is still better than being dead.

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          But she's a brunette! Run Miko, RUN!!!
          LOL!!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Can I ask a really stupid question? In LFP, she is referred to as Miko. In The Gift, it's Dr. Kusanagi. Where are we told this is the same person? (told you it was a stupid question)
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
              Can I ask a really stupid question? In LFP, she is referred to as Miko. In The Gift, it's Dr. Kusanagi. Where are we told this is the same person? (told you it was a stupid question)
              Good point, never gave it much thought to be quite honest.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                oh yeah...........i just found her annoying. if i was mckay i wouldn't take notice of her either.
                Agreed she was very annoying.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  Although Miko Kusanagi only appeared in a few season one episodes, she's one of the most memorable characters of Stargate Atlantis. It's an established fact that she possesses the Ancient gene. How she possesses it is unclear, but she does indeed have it.

However, she's not among the 20 or so people present when John calls for all personnel with the Gene to be present. This probably means she died sometime between the time she was last seen and "Adrift" (maybe even in the mayhem of 3x20?)?

Here's to a great scientist whose time had not yet come.
                  she could have left for re assignment back to earth. similar to what Kavanagh did in early season 2

Comment

Or she was one of those injured in one of the numerous battles they have had and shipped back to earth for recuperation..

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                      Although Miko Kusanagi only appeared in a few season one episodes, she's one of the most memorable characters of Stargate Atlantis. It's an established fact that she possesses the Ancient gene. How she possesses it is unclear, but she does indeed have it.

However, she's not among the 20 or so people present when John calls for all personnel with the Gene to be present. This probably means she died sometime between the time she was last seen and "Adrift" (maybe even in the mayhem of 3x20?)?

Here's to a great scientist whose time had not yet come.
                      Or she could've been in the Infirmary and unable to respond.

Comment

Working...
                      X