MGM's Merchandise Feedback Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
    Hey there TB2 long to no speak. well done on the wave 5.
    Hey Stubba! Sent you a PM. Yes we have to keep banging on MGM's door if we can, remind thjem we still love Stargate and want more. The new App game is a promising start. I can imagine all of us Gatrers shouting like the Whos in Horton Hears a Who by Dr Seuss. "We are here, We ARE HERE!, WE ARE HERE!!"

Ahem too much sugar I think.
    Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
    Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Release a magazine that can be bought in newsagents like the recently released magazines with models of ships from Star Trek and not online only, one that comes with various ships from all 3 Stargate series and replica's of weapons like Ronon Dex's particle magnum and props like a lifesigns detector and a Stargate SG-1 GDO (i've always wanted one of those) don't forget to include a stargate, the SGC stargate with working iris, the Atlantis stargate and the stargate on the Destiny and an ori supergate for those that want one, nearly forgot please include a zpm and an ancient control chair

Comment

I don't know if anyone is on here, but I have some stargate items to sell. I have many items, some of them include a sealed box of sg-1 tcg cards. A complete set of sg-1 tcg cards. A complete set of system lords cards. A complete set of rise of the ori cards. Promo cards. and a couple of props.

I have many more items on ebay, I am chevron429.

One of the rares items I have is a 1t2 vala promo card, there are only 14 of them in existance.

Comment

Working...
        X