This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth and Continuum

Has anybody seen the Ark of Truth trailer or the Continuum featurette? What do you think?
    Both vids are at http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php

I saw the official Ark of Truth trailer yesterday and was very dissapointed. The fan ones on youtube are ten times better!
    www.AlexReekie.com

Comment

there was another AoT trailer showed on the Comic Con. But unfortunately for us, it's not available online
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Why'd you have to start another thread when there were 2 perfectly good ones to discuss thsi in?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          Why'd you have to start another thread when there were 2 perfectly good ones to discuss thsi in?
          Dear Icy:
          I was enjoying this thread, looking forward to information that it would provide until I reached the "icy" reply you gave, whereupon the thread abruptly ended.

You report there are TWO threads regarding the "Ark of Truth", but you gave no links to help anyone find them.

I searched "Ark of Truth", but I get slammed with a message that says the following:

"The search term you specified (ark) is under the minimum word
          length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term
          longer....."

Do you think you could find it in your icy-heart to provide the links to the two threads to which you refer so that others like myself can continue to enjoy reading?

You bothered yourself to be terse. However, in this case, do you think you can bother yourself to be helpful?

You can let people know the rules without being snide, especially when you see it's someone's first post. Those of us who've been around a while are obligated to be helpful and polite to new people. It doesn't cost you ANYTHING to be courteous and helpful.

How about those links, Ice? Thank you!
          I love Stargate and blue jello!!
          "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

HAE LOOK GUYS MAGIC

Ark of Truth Discussion

Continuum Discussion

Comment

Dear Icy, most appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,
              SyFyFantasy
              I love Stargate and blue jello!!
              "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall"--Thor, from "Unnatural Selection"

Comment

Working...
              X