Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blog/Twitter: Jewel Staite (Dr. Keller, SGA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Jewel Staite Twitter Update May 10 '09:

Recent updates from Jewel Staite's Twitter site include:

I wish we could all be like Tyler Labine and dedicate our acceptance speeches to certain body parts. Made my night.

about 15 hours ago from mobile web

[At the Leo Awards]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

May 28th

Want to hear something interesting? My husband interviewing Nathan Fillion on www.hotmess.org Podcast to be posted this sunday!
      7 minutes ago from mobile web

More at http://twitter.com/JewelStaite

Comment

June 3rd

Swimming and lying in a hot-tub means re-hydrating your body? Or are my friends in H'Wood liars?
        about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Officially older. As Janet Jackson would say, "...Gimme a BEAT!"
        about 5 hours ago from mobile web

Still 26 until 6pm today. Killing time with a spa day and my best girlfriend, Prosecco.
        about 20 hours ago from web

When did the MTV movie awards turn into the Kids Choice Awards? You tried your best, Andy.
        11:42 AM Jun 1st from web

Reading Skeletons at the Feast by Chris Bohjalian. Grim. Like now-I-need-to-read-a-Glamour-magazine grim.
        1:52 PM May 31st from web

I'm 26 for three more nights. Lets give 'er.
        6:36 PM May 30th from mobile web

to have such great friends here, both new and old (you know who you are). Lets drink vino!
        11:51 AM May 30th from mobile web

Today marks the 1st birthday party in our new LA digs. Thinking of all you 'Couverites who can't be here- Miss u guys. But so lucky...
        11:45 AM May 30th from mobile web

Since we are new to the US and A, what is the cool thing to do in LA for the 4th of July?
        7:26 PM May 29th from mobile web

My parrot fish terrorizes everybody else in the tank. But he's the O.G. fish so I don't have the heart to evict him.
        7:15 PM May 29th from mobile web

Booked our hotel for Paris! Now practicing "je voudrais une verre de vin blanc, s'il-vous plait". Gettin good.
        5:28 PM May 28th from mobile web

Comment

June 5

JewelStaite
          Man,@dhewlett is lookin' svelt! (you asked for it.)
          about 7 hours ago from mobile web

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite MySpace Blog Update July 28 '09:

From Jewel Staite's MySpace blog update from July 28, 2009:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Tuesday July 28, 2009

Homeward Bound
            I've stopped twittering long enough to realize I've severely neglected my myspace blog, and for that I do apologize. But seriously, if you aren't on twitter, climb out of your cave and join us crazy people! And by crazy, I mean John Mayer, who bought his own breath-a-lyzer to take to Vegas and test out while he got drunk! Genius!
            Just returned from an amazing trip to Europe, starting off in London for the London Film and Comic Con, which was quite a mixed bag of characters-- me, Shanks (as in Michael), Danny Trejo, Michael Ironside, Peter Facinelli... Eclectic and strange and really, really fun. ......

I've finally started to get sick of not working and being all selective, so the last offer that came in I happily accepted, especially since it shoots at home! Or sort of home... on the island of home, anyway, where it's spectacularly pretty in the summer. It's a SyFy movie called "Mothman" (no relation to Prophecies), a fun and crazy thriller that seems like it'll be a ball to do. Since I've already been bombarded with IJ's (Internet Jerks) on twitter about this project that hasn't even started shooting yet, I will come to its, SyFy's, and my own defence and say this: movies are created to ENTERTAIN YOU. Lighten up. And seriously, please, and for your mother's sake, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. The negativity that surfaces on the internet absolutely astounds me, and I think I speak for everyone in the entertainment world or in the public eye in saying that. It's destructive, mean, and never, ever neccessary. It's so much healthier to be positive!.....

So until the next blog, www.twitter.com/JewelStaite where I will be dutifully updating you on my findings, my eatings, my whinings, and my workings. See ya!

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite Twitter Update Mar 5, 2010:

From Jewel Staite's Twitter site:

Shameless plug time! I'll be at Wizard World in Toronto March 26-28! Also April 16-18 here in LA for Anaheim Comic Con http://www.wizardworld.com/

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Jewel Staite Twitter Update Apr 4 '10:

From Jewel Staite's Twitter site:

En route to Toronto with Sean Maher to shoot Warehouse 13! PS he looks better than I remembered

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  SGA - Jewel Staite Blog Update: Dec 31 '07:From Jewel Staite's blog update for December 31, 2007:

Yay! I have exactly two months to get my ass in gear to fill those unforgiving little grey pants again!
                  well, she did one hell of a job.
                  History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Looks like she's got Paul McGillion to join tonight!!..

https://twitter.com/#!/PaulyMcGillion

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                    X