Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you became an Ancient what would be the first thing you would do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you became an Ancient what would be the first thing you would do?

I was sitting at home thinking about the Ancients then it came to me. What would be the first thing I would do if I became an Ancient, and what would other people do. So my question is.

If you became an Ancient what would be the first thing you would do.

I would explore the galaxy/ universe.

go to the marie celeste and find out what really happened. go to all the great moments in history, be there for the premiere of romeo and juliet, elizabeth at tilbury, charles II return, vistoria's coronation, death of captain scott, sinking of the titanic. i'd discover the answer to all the times i've thought 'what really happened?'

then i'd search for life in the galaxy. i'd go everywhere and find out how different it is to us, but how they have the same problems.

but then i'd be tempted to interfere, and i would, and next thing you know, i'd be naked in a field.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Actually, I think you'd be safe. You see, there's no indication whatsoever that the Ancients have any power over time, so if you did all your stuff you'd have to do it by using your superpowers to look from really, really far away. You could see, but what you saw would be past, therefore immutable.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I would probably be so bored from not really being allowed to do anything; their non interferece policy and all, that I would sneak out, find my own little remote planet with humanoids and set myself up as a God. After all everyone else is doing it; Goa'uld, Asgard. It seems when you get that much power it's the "in" thing to do. Don't worry. I would be a benevalent god...until they screwed up!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Ancients and the Ascended are two different things. Anyone can ascend, but only Ancients can be Ancients.

Which group were you referring to?
          sigpic

Comment

Demand my socks back !
            And where is my remote ?
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              Ancients and the Ascended are two different things. Anyone can ascend, but only Ancients can be Ancients.

Which group were you referring to?
              Hey! You stole what I was going to say!

If it's Ascended, I would probably have fun being able to float around non-corporeal, then find out what Ascendeds actually do.

If Ancient (assuming from around 2,000,000 years ago) I would probably be searching the galaxy, looking for anything interesting, increasing my knowledge and building some alternative gate-devices, like maybe a small, portable DHD that can fit on a person's wrist like a bracelet.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Not really needing to worry about food or job anymore....i think i'd get around to reading all the books i've never gotten around to.

And then write one.

"The Book of Doom" by A.S Cended.
                Thanks!
                Jordan

my page
                My LJ
                From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I would follow in Anubis's footsteps

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
                    I would follow in Anubis's footsteps
                    Where's the point of that? I mean, let's face it the reason Anubis is so crabby all the time is that he got booted out of Ascension but he still can't enjoy a pint or a good meal or you know what. Let's face it, most of us would probably decide to take over the galaxy at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      Where's the point of that? I mean, let's face it the reason Anubis is so crabby all the time is that he got booted out of Ascension but he still can't enjoy a pint or a good meal or you know what. Let's face it, most of us would probably decide to take over the galaxy at that point.
                      It would be more fun then stealing peoples socks from there dryers
                      confused see this thread " What do the ancients (ascended ones) Do? ".

Plus it would be alot more fun to break the rules than follow um

Comment

Originally posted by *RA
                        Plus it would be alot more fun to break the rules than follow um
                        Really? I mean, of all the things you could say about the guy, in general does Anubis seem to be having fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          Really? I mean, of all the things you could say about the guy, in general does Anubis seem to be having fun?
                          He was for awhile there, having fun. Ok I admit it, one thing I would do diffrent is leave earth alone, would have beat down the other system lords first, then maybe send some of there ships to earth not mine. I guess im just a little evil, cant help it. If anubis didn't go to earth things would have been diffrent for the guy.

Comment

Destroy the Wraith with the snap of a finger.
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

The first thing I'd do as an ancient: Fix the dishwasher.

Second thing: Order my family to commence doing the dishes. Permanently.

Third thing: Approach RDA with an NC-17 offer he'd never want to refuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X