• Show
Clear All

Doctor Smith

(moving this game up the thread!)

Comment

Doctor Martha Jones
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Judoon
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Shadow Proclamation

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

'The Stolen Earth'
            (Chosen One)

Comment

Davros

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Nyder
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Kaled

Comment

Dal

Comment

Thal

Comment

Skaro
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

Hand of Omega

Comment

Anti-matter

Comment

Black hole

Comment

Parallel universe

Comment

Working...
                                X