This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Judge's family on SG?

Christopher Judge mentioned in the Gateworld interview that his sons and fiance had been on the show before. Does anyone know what episode and who they played?

his fiancee was a nurse in changeling, and i THINK he sons were in the same show, but i could be wrong.

his brother was Aron, the jaffa in Sacrifices
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

You're spot on, about CJ's g/f and sons being in "Changeling",Skydiver !

For proof, there's some screenshots here from CJ's official fan-run site :

http://www.jaffakree.pwp.blueyonder....gcapsbts2.html
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        his fiancee was a nurse in changeling, and i THINK he sons were in the same show, but i could be wrong.

his brother was Aron, the jaffa in Sacrifices
        His son was the kid in the car accident.

Comment

and amanda's hubby was one of the firefighters

sigpic

Comment

Michael Shanks' daughter played the part of Shifu in Secrets. Well, at least up until Shifu was born

Comment

Must of been bring you're family to work day.
              "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Mike
                Must of been bring you're family to work day.
                Oh... god... I'm sorry, the grammar Nazi in me just has to do some friendly correcting! It's "must have" and "your"... GAH! Sorry, I had to do it, the little guy was screaming

But if only it was always "bring your family to work" day, RDA wouldn't have any excuse then

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Oh... god... I'm sorry, the grammar Nazi in me just has to do some friendly correcting! It's "must have" and "your"... GAH! Sorry, I had to do it, the little guy was screaming

But if only it was always "bring your family to work" day, RDA wouldn't have any excuse then
                  Funny thing is, I just got out of English class which I'm getting an A in.
                  "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Mike
                    Funny thing is, I just got out of English class which I'm getting an A in.
                    Even funnier is I got a C- in English

Comment

Even funnier is I got a C- in English
                      That's not good when "English" is your 1st language [or maybe it's Goa'uld]
                      Seriously,I know what you meant.A lot of schools here are starting to use the term "Language Arts" instead of "English",though.Don't feel bad about your grade,my 16 year old got a 32[pretty much F-] in Art.I told him the only thing worse was to flunk "lunch"!
                      Back on topic,CJ said his sons[plural] had been on before.I know his fiance was the nurse in "Changeling" & one of his sons was in the "accident scene",but I'd like to know where the other one was.
                      One thing's for sure,good looks run in that family .
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

well, PdL exceeds at this
                        his brother michael was in wormhole extreme, david plays Pete, Dom, his dad, was Urgo and his wife was Ferrell in The Other Side. and a character in the First ones was named after her (her maiden name was ann marie Loder)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X