Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Reaper show get it's own folder. Hoe about a folder for V The Series? Terminator should have gotten a new folder long before BW and B5 did.

Comment

Folders for non-Stargate shows on GateWorld Forum are, as of two weeks ago, directly related to SciFi Stream and what that site covers. More folders will be added in the near future for both current series and brand new shows that are about to premiere that I like the look of and hope will be successful.

Whether or not a show or franchise is already a hit and has a big following is no longer a determining factor.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Folders for non-Stargate shows on GateWorld Forum are, as of two weeks ago, directly related to SciFi Stream and what that site covers. More folders will be added in the near future for both current series and brand new shows that are about to premiere that I like the look of and hope will be successful.

Whether or not a show or franchise is already a hit and has a big following is no longer a determining factor.
        Seeing the disbelief of the unbelievers, Darren fell to his knees and cried out for all the impure to be purged for the land. The blessed Ori hearing his cry enveloped all with fire from the sky, save three. These few prostrate before Darren and gave praise offerings to the Ori. These would become the prophets of Scifiree the land of many streams and wonders.
        Hallow is the Ori
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Which is lame as hell.

"We will make new folders on **** shows, so 5 people can talk in one thread".

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
            Which is lame as hell.

It's a "****" show in your opinion. Which I somehow suspect isn't a deciding factor.

Comment

Which is lame as hell.

so, if he made a folder to cover the joss wheadon franschise. Firefly,buffy and angel. it might not be the most popular but to the people who like the shows it would mean alot.

Comment

Originally posted by SGA fan View Post
                so, if he made a folder to cover the joss wheadon franschise. Firefly,buffy and angel. it might not be the most popular but to the people who like the shows it would mean alot.
                It would be a hell of a lot more popular than BW forum. Hell this topic making fun of the BW is more popular than the rest of the forum.

Comment

Which is lame as hell.

If we make room for a new show and it's a hit, we'll be called visionary and have one of the first places on the Internet for fans of that show to talk. If the show fails, we'll remove the folder and move forward. It's the Internet -- nothing has to be forever.

If we don't make a space for a new show about which we are hopeful, and it's a hit, then fans will quickly (from the first episode) find other places to talk about the show, and we lose out.

If you think it's a bad idea, just don't browse to those folders. Or, check out vBulletin.com to purchase software and GoDaddy.com to get a domain name of your own at a great price.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
                    I've never been one to protest against a show before I fully see it but from what I've seen of Bionic Woman I am not looking forward to it, and the pilot stinks. Scifi has backed some pretty lame scifi like Painkiller Jane and Bonnie Hammer's new FlashGordon stinks. Bionic Woman will be another dark, un-original, low rated series that never takes off and I'm not looking forward to some lame British soap opera actress named Michelle Ryan.

Yep the show stinks, been done to death,,,,
                    lot sof rip off of past shows, trying to be re-done again this season,,, oh well,<mod snip>
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 30 September 2007, 04:43 PM.
                    My Story:
                    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Wow, what a lot of hate for a show. Way to call the fans of it names (changed due to mod snippage of the original post - thanks mods!).

I'd rather watch BW than all the "reality" crap that's out there. I'm giving BW a chance because geez, it's A NEW SHOW (so to speak) and most shows are NOT THEIR BEST when they just start.

Please those of you who do not like the show do those of us who like it (and are willing to give it a chance) all a favor, stay out of the BW forum.
                      Last edited by SunKrux; 30 September 2007, 04:47 PM.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I don't mind some honest criticism of the show, but going out of your way to bait and insult fans is a bit of a no-no. You don't have to agree with the opinions of others, but you do have to respect them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          I don't mind some honest criticism of the show, but going out of your way to bait and insult fans is a bit of a no-no. You don't have to agree with the opinions of others, but you do have to respect them.
                          I don't either. I think the writing needs work, but I'm willing to wait and see what happens. I'm hoping that due to it pulling in the ratings like it did, the writers/producers/directors will realize they have fans and will work to make the show better.

I don't get calling fans of a show you don't like names or labeling them in any way. There are tons of shows I don't like but I don't label the fans (usually anyway) as "brain dead" because I don't like their show.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think BW is suffering from too many cooks in the kitchen right now. Hopefully that will settle down soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              I think BW is suffering from too many cooks in the kitchen right now. Hopefully that will settle down soon.
                              I don't disagree with that. Maybe they need that Ramsey guy to come in and clean up the kitchen.
                              sigpic

Comment

As sunny said, like/dislike the show. but do NOT call other fans names. And don't disparage thier intelligence
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X