This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperSnake...starring Michael Shanks

Anybody going to watch this? I probably will, though I know it will be terrible. I saw SciFi's promo with that stupid Feedback guy in it, I hope it's just a cameo because that is so lame. 99% of the time these 'original' movies of SciFi are unwatchable. The Shanksy one with the bees was pretty hard to watch, Boa Vs. Python was a little better, but still bad. I am sure this will be pretty painful....
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

I can't believe I'm saying this movie is one of their worst ideas because I think I've said that several times before. SciFi finds new ways to go lower all the time.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Michael needs to fire his agent. I mean seriously he goes from one of the main stars in Stargate SG-1 to a super crappy role in 24 & now this ? Damn you Michael get a better agent.

Comment

*Mega Snake, and yeah it sounds awful. But he's probably being paid loads, so why not?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

At least he is getting steady work. It may be crappy, but the money is still good.

I just can't believe we're seeing yet another huge snake movie made. How many is this now? I've lost track.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
            I can't believe I'm saying this movie is one of their worst ideas because I think I've said that several times before. SciFi finds new ways to go lower all the time.
            That is the one thing they are consistent at.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It does make me wonder what goes through a well known actors mind when they are filming something that they can no doubt tell is going to be rubbish, especially if they have to act with people whose acting is a bit on the dodgy side to say the least. Maybe they dream of the cheque that's on it's way to the bank.

Comment

Michael Shanks made this movie just to have a green card for to work in USA!
                And in 24 he wasn't crappy....he was amazing!
                Sorry for my really bad english
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                  Anybody going to watch this? I probably will, though I know it will be terrible. I saw SciFi's promo with that stupid Feedback guy in it, I hope it's just a cameo because that is so lame. 99% of the time these 'original' movies of SciFi are unwatchable. The Shanksy one with the bees was pretty hard to watch, Boa Vs. Python was a little better, but still bad. I am sure this will be pretty painful....
                  That's exactly it--hard to watch. They're not even usually unintentionally funny--just plain bad.

Comment

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read this news item on GateWorld's main page. I hope this film is meant to be a cheap and trashy B-movie. Surely it must be? The title itself is a bit of a piss-take and the winner of Who Wants to be a Superhero - Feedback (LMAO!) - is also starring in the film.

"Mega Snake!" Ahh man... I just can't stop laughing every time I see that title.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
                      Can you say Mansquito?

Poor Corin Nemec.....

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                      I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read this news item on GateWorld's main page. I hope this film is meant to be a cheap and trashy B-movie. Surely it must be? The title itself is a bit of a piss-take and the winner of Who Wants to be a Superhero - Feedback (LMAO!) - is also starring in the film.

"Mega Snake!" Ahh man... I just can't stop laughing every time I see that title.
                      It is a cheap, trashy B-movie...possibly even C....

You probably couldn't stop laughing while watching the artistic wonder that Mega Snake will be either. The few "original" films that I have watched on Skiffy are quite laughable...though maybe they are meant to be.

Why can't they waste their money on other things...like say Stargate, BSG, etc.?
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

I think it will sweep the Emmys.

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                        Can you say Mansquito?

Poor Corin Nemec.....

It is a cheap, trashy B-movie...possibly even C....

You probably couldn't stop laughing while watching the artistic wonder that Mega Snake will be either. The few "original" films that I have watched on Skiffy are quite laughable...though maybe they are meant to be.

Why can't they waste their money on other things...like say Stargate, BSG, etc.?
                        No way is this a B-movie. C is even pushing it. D would be a solid ranking. B-Movies make it into limited theatrical release or are somewhat successful Straight to DVDs. C Movies are average straight to DVDs or Well-performing TV Movies. D Movies are straight to the DVD Bargain bins and SciFi Channel Movies
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                          I think it will sweep the Emmys.

No way is this a B-movie. C is even pushing it. D would be a solid ranking. B-Movies make it into limited theatrical release or are somewhat successful Straight to DVDs. C Movies are average straight to DVDs or Well-performing TV Movies. D Movies are straight to the DVD Bargain bins and SciFi Channel Movies
                          Amen to that. Can anyone say Cobra vs Komodo?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm actually watching it now (bored at work), it's awful. Full of bad acting, and stupid people. I just watched a man sacrificing his life to save his family by letting them get in their car while he fought it off. And the stupid wife doesn't start the car, and gets her whole family eaten, and of course bullets don't effect it.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              At least he is getting steady work. It may be crappy, but the money is still good.

I just can't believe we're seeing yet another huge snake movie made. How many is this now? I've lost track.
                              Sci Fi like it's giant snakes, Stephen Baldwin, Lance Henrickson, and spiders. They need to make a movie with Lance Henriksen and Stephen Baldwin fighting giant snakes and spiders and just get it over with.
                              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                              X