This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Doctor Who Spin Offs

As some may know. In the days of classic Who many spin off shows other than K9 & Company were produced by 3rd party companies using rights licenced from original creators.

Wartime - A ghost story surrounding Warrant Officer Benton of UNIT, and part 1 of 5 can be found here.

Downtime - A sequel to the Classic Who episodes involving the Yeti, with Sarah Jane Smith and the Brigadier, again part one can be found here.

Other spin offs included "Shakedown - Return of the Sontarans". A five part serial called "PROBE" with Dr Liz Shaw. And amusingly enough, three films entitled "Auton", "Auton 2 - The Sentinel" and "Auton 3", focusing on the Nestine Consciousness and UNIT.

In any case, I thought I'd provide the links to the first two as they're on youtube and just bring the others up for discussion.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Thanks for the info, it gave me an insperation for a new thread it is called doctor who universe.

Comment

Cyberon - Sci Fi Thriller Featuring A Cyberman - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273161/
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X