DVD Sales/Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Sales/Releases

Click here if you don't have a Best Buy in your area or want to order them online. I don't know how long the sale will be so get them while you can. They usually sell for over $35 on Amazon and other discount places so this is a good deal for those like me who don't have them yet. $100 for all 5 seasons.

^^ Sweet! Thanks for the heads up! Green to you!
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I sure did miss out on this. Pity.
      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

All they had was 3 and 5 where I live. So I got a rain check for the rest.
        Have never seen the whole thing from start to finish, I can wait.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
          I sure did miss out on this. Pity.
          Unfortunately I did too. I was hoping it was going to last til the end of the month but it didn't.

Comment

I bought the 5 season box set on Itunes and I spend two days watching the show and it got me hooked.
            sigpic
            The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Isn't the show....like MORE expensive on iTunes? 1.99 an episode, when the 19.95 deal was less than a buck per ep. With extras, and I think like double the res.

Sorry, I just hate non-tangible media.
              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
                Isn't the show....like MORE expensive on iTunes? 1.99 an episode, when the 19.95 deal was less than a buck per ep. With extras, and I think like double the res.

Sorry, I just hate non-tangible media.
                Unless you have apple tv which I do have and you can afford an HDTV, it shouldnt bother me a bit. Everything is HD in my house. Comcast HDVR, Blu ray, HDTV and the total amount should reach under $5000.00
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

I'm so glad I noticed the sale. I finaly bought all 5 seasons. I also decided to round it out and get Crusade, the movie collection, Legend of the rangers and lost tales. I now own the entire B5 universe on DVD. Horray!

Now on to the books......

Comment

Originally posted by upinout View Post
                    I'm so glad I noticed the sale. I finaly bought all 5 seasons. I also decided to round it out and get Crusade, the movie collection, Legend of the rangers and lost tales. I now own the entire B5 universe on DVD. Horray!

Now on to the books......
                    So you have the 5 other movies:
                    The Gathering, In the Beginning, Thirdspace, The River of Souls and A Call to Arms

Link: http://dvd.ign.com/articles/550/550104p1.html
                    Last edited by Doze; 24 August 2007, 09:27 AM.
                    Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      So you have the 5 other movies:
                      The Gathering, In the Beginning, Thirdspace, The River of Souls and A Call to Arms

Link: http://dvd.ign.com/articles/550/550104p1.html
                      As I said in my post that you quoted, I picked up "the Movie Collection" which does indeed include all those movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                        All they had was 3 and 5 where I live. So I got a rain check for the rest.
                        Have never seen the whole thing from start to finish, I can wait.
                        So I have been going round and round with Best Buy and just fired off this letter to them in frustration.
                        I have been very disappointed in the new Grove City Best Buy store. I had look to it’s coming with excitement for the convenience that a story like yours should offer. Two times now I have had to leave your with out the product you have advertised and your explanation on why has left me questioning why I should ever use your store at all. The first time I had a problem I was looking for several movie titles and a few movies to CD sound tracks. They showed they were available at the Grove City location but when looking for them in the store none could be found. I understand things can slip through cracks but it was the resolution to the problem that I had a problem with. I was told by a manager (who was trying to be helpful and was very nice) that they were available on the internet and I could order them there. I said that I would be willing to pay for them now at the store and pick thing up when they came in but do not like to buy things over the internet, that is why I am at your store. I was told that is not a possibility and the internet is the only option. I went home looked on the internet and purchased the products at a much lower price with out shipping from other places.
                        The second problem was more resent; you had an ad for the Babylon 5 seasons for $19.99 each. When I went in to buy all five seasons only season 3 and 5 where available. I was given and received a raincheck #2571565 and was happy with that. After two weeks of no replies except for a confirmation letter (thank you). I called to inquire how long it will be until the next shipment will come in. A manager informed me that they do not order anything for the store but depend 90% on what the manufacture to send them and they have no idea what they will get and when. This left me with the impression that you may never get these in and I am wasting my time and yours for coming to your store again.
                        I just can’t get my head around why pore little Best Buy is at the mercy of these big bad DVD makers and why when I have money in hand, standing in your store, that you can not have something sent to that store from your internet store warehouse. I am not asking for instant gratification here but I know I can get something sent from one side out the US to the other by train in two weeks but I can’t get ‘it will be in within one month or two’ out of you. I have no reason to go back to your story. Your prices are not the best but it was the convenience that brought me in. Your selection is great; IF it’s in stock but if it not sorry go to the net. I have to ask, why have the store? Your customer service is helpful and enthusiastic but your trying to sale me products like it was the 90’s and if I have to go to the net, why stay with you?
                        I work in the medical field and am always looking for good stories to tell my patients to keep there mind off of the uncomfortable procedures I am performing. True life stories are always a hit and this one is no exception.
                        I don't know if I'll get anywhere but I feel better now.
                        Doze Out...

Comment

Amazon.com has them on sale again today, $23.99 this time. I have no idea how long it will last.
                          Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2 View Post
                            Amazon.com has them on sale again today, $23.99 this time. I have no idea how long it will last.
                            I got this. I should be here by tomorrow.

Looks like it'd be a Babylon 5 weekend for me. I so missed this series and I seen only half of the 110 episodes. I remember watching it on PETN or something or was it UPN........blah too long ago...... it always taking breaks after breaks I could never see it when I want.

Comment

Got Season 2 from dd.com for like 27 and then today ordered season 3 and 4 from amazon for 24. Was only going to get them one-by-one, but getting two meant free shipping, so....

(finished Season two on DVD today)

Comment

Working...
                              X