premiere airs on Sunday, June 6th at 10pm on the USA Network. That
    network's other popular series, "Monk's" third season will premiere
    on Friday, June 18th at 10pm.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6557

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Yay! I absolutely positively love Monk! Tony Shalhoub is a comedy genius! I liked the Dead Zone too but it seems like there hasn't been a new episode in like a year. I wonder why they had such a loooong hiatus between seasons?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thanks, Morjana. I thought "The Dead Zone" was canceled."The Futon Critic". LOL . That's a keeper!
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Yay! I absolutely positively love Monk! Tony Shalhoub is a comedy genius! I liked the Dead Zone too but it seems like there hasn't been a new episode in like a year. I wonder why they had such a loooong hiatus between seasons?
        I'm experiencing Monk withdrawl symptoms.....
        I'm glad the Dead Zone is coming back. Although, I can't understand how they expect to keep their fanbase with such a long hiatus.

Comment

I love The Dead Zone. It's easily one of the best-written series on TV, when it's on TV.

I'm amazed at USA's programming decisions. They order a half-season, it's made, they air it, they sit back and look at what good ratings it did, go for coffee, come back and order another half-season. So we get at least 6 months between new episodes for an outstanding series. They never commit.

Anyway, woo-hoo! New episodes in June!
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Woo Hoo!! My 2 favourite shows on USA Network.

The season 2 finale of The Dead Zone was pretty intense. Can't wait to see what Season 3 brings.

Monk is always a hoot to watch. I like all the characters in the show, especially Sherona.

I thought the weird scheduling of starting the new seasons of Monk and The Dead Zone in the summer was because USA wanted to test the summer viewers, while most cable and broadcast channels are showing re-runs. Apparently, it's been successul, since both shows are returning for the summer again.

Comment

I love that the first season of Monk on DVD came with moist towelettes. Or certain numbers of them did or something. hehe.

Love Monk. TS is brilliant in this role.

But they really did screw up when they changed the theme song.

Comment

I liked the first season of The Dead Zone. It's a pretty good show. I think I missed out on the second season though. I don't really like Monk, although it's watchable. When I was in the U.S. earlier this year, I watched it in the hotel room at night.

Comment

Woo hoo! More Monk!

I just adore Tony Shaloub in that role. It's such a great little show.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                  X