Stargate Monopoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Monopoly

I was thinking about trying to make Stargate monopoly, but I don't know where to start.. They have "build your own" monopoly kits, and I think I want to try to make a Stargate one, since I do not see one currently in existence.. But I think I may need some help.
    For example, who/what would be Park Place or Boardwalk. What would be the events or quotes or whatever on the Community Chest or Chance cards, furthermore what would those card sets be called? For example in the Marvel Monopoly Community Chest and Chance are the Onamotapea for Spiderman’s web launch and Wolverine’s claws extending. I can’t remember the words offhand.
    Anyway..
    Little help?
    "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

I think it's a wonderful idea. I don't believe nobody has ever made one if there's even a Farscape one made. A Stargate monopoly... as for the quotes, you can simply watch through the series and pick some, I'm sure SOMETHING will come up good. Making a monopoly isn't that hard actually, all you need is patience. As for the cards, call them... the Zat cards and Staff cards or Stargate cards and Spaceship cards. Seriously, it's not that hard.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Boardwalk and Park Place could be Earth and Atlantis. Instead of getting sent to jail, get sent to the Destiny? The cards could be Jaffa and Ga'ould cards. The 4 'railroads' could be the 4 gates: Russia, Antarctica, Atlantis & Cheyenne Mountain.

Sounds like a fun idea.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
        Boardwalk and Park Place could be Earth and Atlantis. Instead of getting sent to jail, get sent to the Destiny? The cards could be Jaffa and Ga'ould cards. The 4 'railroads' could be the 4 gates: Russia, Antarctica, Atlantis & Cheyenne Mountain.

Sounds like a fun idea.
        Good but don't forget that the Russian Gate is actually the same gate previously used in Cheyenne Mountain. Once the Russians had it, Earth took Antartica Gate. I think you should replace Russia with Destiny.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The only problem is that the last time this guy visited Gateworld was 2008.

Comment

Working...
          X