X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Doctor Who Site @ SciFi Stream!

Hey all,

I'm pleased to announce that we've launched a brand new Doctor Who episode guide at SciFi Stream!

http://www.scifistream.com/doctorwho/

Hopefully we'll be able to add info on past Doctors in the future, but for now it's specific to the new series. We'll continue to track new episodes as info is announced. News coverage, of course, is up to YOU ... so join the site now and get posting!

Darren
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Sweetness! I've been wanting to see something like this. The ones for the other scifi shows have been very helpful and I've been looking forward to one for Doctor Who.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Here is somthing for scifistream, if you are doing each TV split into there continuities, well there was a spin off called Torchwood and a one of called saraah jane adventures (unknowen if there is going to be series to it).

Comment

This is for scifi stream if you are doing shows by continuity, why arn't you putting a episode guide to Torchwood and sarah jane adventures.

Comment

yay
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Don't mean to be rode but what took so long because I kept noticing gateworld giving news to Doctor who, also there was a 1 hour cartoon the BBC showen on the day the last episode was showen, I forgot what it was called, if eneyone knows write down on this thread please, it would be good to add on the doctor who section continuity.

Also the classic Doctor who isn't in continuity with the new one:
            *Different sonic screwdriver.
            *Different Darleks
            *The doctor is the timlord (apart from the master).
            Last edited by ukray; 02 August 2007, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Been looking for a simple Doctor Who ep guide to refer to!

Comment

Working...
              X