This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bionic Woman forum?

I'd like to see a Bionic Woman forum if possible, what does everyone think?
    z

Can't say I'm looking forward to this, besides this 're-imagined' Bionicwoman hasnt even aired yet.

If there's suddenly a bionic woman forum, then there should be a forum for everything else - Starwars, PainKiller Jane, 4400, Jerry Springer, Eastenders, ER the series, 24 the series, Twilight Zone.... bla bla

Comment

you're free to start a thread here, but before the show gets a forum part of its own it needs to last more htan one season and darren has to watch it, like it, and want to devote time to it
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I will say up-front that of the new sci-fi/fantasy offerings this fall, this is the one I'm most looking forward to.

I'm also in the process of expanding the new SciFiStream.com site, and it's not entirely clear yet how much that will include discussion threads at GW Forum. I think it will, but we won't want to launch dedicated folders for as many shows as SciFi Stream covers.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

There are certain criteria for a folder to even be considered.

* The show must be currently airing.
          * There need to be enough fans to justify it.
          * There must be enough active threads to justify it.

And most important of all:

* Darren must agree to it.

Is there a chance of there being a Bionic Woman folder some day? Sure, there's always a chance. But the earliest it's likely to happen would be around the halfway point for season one- which is about when Heroes got its folder. And that's assuming there's enough interest. Kinda hard to imagine it not having enough interest, but you never know. *shrug* Plenty of other good shows manage just fine without dedicated folders.

Comment

i would say, if folks want there to be bionic woman stuff...talk about it nd show your interest in a real physical way. then let time take care of itself
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ogden2k View Post
              NO

Comment

Haven't seen it yet but who knows, if it's a good show I'd say why not Of course Darren has to like it too

How about a 24 forum though? Too bad it's not Sci Fi

Comment

Let's see if it's any good and it lasts through the first season.

Farscape IMHO deserves its own folder. It is such a rich, complex and wonderfully twisted show full of unforgettable characters. We have one overly cluttered thread that doesn't do the show any justice. A series like Farscape opens the possibility of many different threads. Plus we are getting new webisodes.

Comment

*takes deep breath and counts to ten*

Ya know, there is absolutely nothing stopping folks from creating multiple threads to discuss Farscape. There's no rule that says, "Only one thread per show!" And that goes for all the OTHER shows, too. You wanna talk about different aspects of a show in their own threads? Go ahead! You wanna complain about the lack of your show having a folder, fine, but "we're all crammed into one thread" isn't a legitimate complaint.

Comment

"us folk's" - LOL, blah blah blah

I agree with part of your arguement Shadow, but having a dedicated folder is way cooler and much easier to keep threads alive than if they are in the general scifi area. I really appreciate your opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        There are certain criteria for a folder to even be considered.

* The show must be currently airing.
                        Then why is there a star trek forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                          Then why is there a star trek forum?
                          I think at the time Enterprise was still airing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            I think at the time Enterprise was still airing.
                            oh, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                              oh, ok.
                              What about a Sanctuary or Eureka forum?
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X