This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Atlantis is go!

Actually, this project has literally zero to do with Stargate, except from a possible angle on technology. All I need you to do is post any question dealing with computers, audio/video playback or any handheld electronics here. They won't be answered in this specific thread, but you'll see what I'm getting at shortly. Project Atlantis is only a codename for this (gotta keep it under wraps for now). Thanks for your pretty much blind co-operation with this, everyone!
    Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
    Check out my Flickr

What in the hell are you going on about.

Comment

I have a project I'm working on, but I need you all to post any questions you have about computers. Any OS, any machine. It doesn't matter. You can also throw in stuff about cell phones or cameras and the like as well.
      Check out my Flickr

Comment

questions we already know the answers to, like a quiz, or actual queries that we want to know the answert for?
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          questions we already know the answers to, like a quiz, or actual queries that we want to know the answert for?
          actual questions, please, but if you think your questions you know the answer to might help someone else, you can post those too
          Check out my Flickr

Comment

Why do Mac's OSes kick Window's OSs A$$s so hard?
            Originally posted by cowpants
            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
              Why do Mac's OSes kick Window's OSs A$$s so hard?
              let's not start another OS battle here...the war is almost over...let's not flare it up again
              Check out my Flickr

Comment

There are 2 rockvees and an ambo coming at my base. I have a Jarmen, 2 quads and a scorp. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  There are 2 rockvees and an ambo coming at my base. I have a Jarmen, 2 quads and a scorp. What should I do?
                  what are you on about?
                  Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Matarrese View Post
                    what are you on about?
                    you said to post any question about computers... I mean I already know the answer but I thought you said you could use the questions to help other people out...

Comment

something tells me that's about a specific game...I mean like hardware/OS issues, or if you need a piece of software that does something, or a piece of video hardware. Specific games or specific hardware/software won't work since I'm not a tech support guru on every single game or software item ever made.
                      Check out my Flickr

Comment

ok, i'm after some software to help me farm gold in wow. What should I use?

Comment

Working...
                        X