X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    ohh nice
    what episode are you at?
    We've done Criss Angel... and on After School Special now... Sammy in scrubs... yum!

Hey Pooch, you have yours somewhere handy right?

*gulp* um... do I have to?

Hell yeah!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      We've done Criss Angel... and on After School Special now... Sammy in scrubs... yum!

Hey Pooch, you have yours somewhere handy right?

Hell yeah!
      ohh criss angel, i like that one! michael weston is gueststaring in it me likes him too he's also on house playing the PI that house paid to spy on wilson

aww and after school special, "little" sam and dean are so adorable!!

Comment

ohh criss angel, i like that one! michael weston is gueststaring in it me likes him too he's also on house playing the PI that house paid to spy on wilson

aww and after school special, "little" sam and dean are so adorable!!
        Is he? I'll have to look out for that... we're only on S2 and I don't remember seeing it so far... unless I missed it!

I'm not a fan of teen Dean at all, but Sammy's dead cute!

What are you watching? More Dex?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
          Hey all! *grabs coffee and finds a comfy spot*
          Hey you! *pours more coffee* Post's only just showing!

How's you?

sigpic

Comment

I'm not too bad, multi tasking to a bit today. Usually when people say that it means they are working, I'm multitasking with chatting, watching CSI:NY vids, making graphics and random other things LOL
            sigpic

Twitter
            Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
              I'm not too bad, multi tasking to a bit today. Usually when people say that it means they are working, I'm multitasking with chatting, watching CSI:NY vids, making graphics and random other things LOL
              Hehe, multi-tasking is the order of the day it seems. Making graphics? You're just showing off again aren't you?

sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's just me and Sammy in here tonight!

sigpic

Comment

Good evening, Pet Shop! *grouphug*

*sends relaxing vibes*
                  Thankies!
                  It was OK, nothing too exciting I have to say. Jared was definitely the best thing in it! I have a bit of a problem with the re-makes of horror films being full of

Spoiler:
                  sex and OTT gore
                  I just don't think it adds anything to the film. I'm a fan of horror, so the gore goes with the territory I know, but some are better than others.

Yeah, the end scene really made me jump!!
                  Oh, I see! Didn't know you were a fan of horror! Impressive! Probably couldn't watch this movie again...*shudders* I am not really into seeing people die the worst way imaginable and that's what it's all about, isn't it? At least in those new horror movies. It's just about "who can come up with the most horrifying death scene?"

Jared was definitely the best thing in it...
                  I've got to admit that I wouldn't have minded a bit of...
                  Spoiler:
                  ...Clay sex...but apart from that I could go without those ridiculous sex scenes too...

You're insatiable... full stop!

Night hon! *huggles* And when I see that pic, I always think of a certain saying that might inspire nice dreams...

Spoiler:
                  Save a horse...

Now I need to read a naughty cowboy fanfic

yup i'm happy

well then, hello neighbour *waves*

night puts, sleep good

and mhhh cowboy!jared, me likes
                  Hiya again!!

Do you visit Vienna occasionally?

Me loves cowboy!Jared

aww sorry for that but i still like GG-jared
                  GG is Gilmore Girls, right? I was watching a couple of eppies last week. Really enjoyed them, especially cause he had longer hair in them...
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                  Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                    Hey Puts!

Oh, I see! Didn't know you were a fan of horror! Impressive! Probably couldn't watch this movie again...*shudders* I am not really into seeing people die the worst way imaginable and that's what it's all about, isn't it? At least in those new horror movies. It's just about "who can come up with the most horrifying death scene?"

Spoiler:
                    ...Clay sex...but apart from that I could go without those ridiculous sex scenes too...
                    Yup, I like my horror! I prefer the ones that are more suspense than anything, but given that I'm a whumper and can cope with lots of gore, I can live with the others... I'd still rather have a good old fashioned one though!

Spoiler:
                    Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm kinda glad he didn't get any... it would've just made him like the rest of them, and he's not that guy!

Now I need to read a naughty cowboy fanfic
                    LOL, well when you find one...

GG is Gilmore Girls, right? I was watching a couple of eppies last week. Really enjoyed them, especially cause he had longer hair in them...
                    *gives up* It's a conspiracy!! *swears loudly*

sigpic

Comment

Hey Puts!
                      Howdy!

Yup, I like my horror! I prefer the ones that are more suspense than anything, but given that I'm a whumper and can cope with lots of gore, I can live with the others... I'd still rather have a good old fashioned one though!
                      Suspense is fine, I guess...I really enjoyed The Ring which scored with suspense rather than over the top gore...
                      I am definitely a whumper too but I do have my limits. Teeth whump is where I draw the line...*shudders*
                      I don't know what it is but I can't seem to enjoy horror movie whump most of the time... I kinda liked the whump in Friday 13th but I definitely didn't like the whump in Wax House! *shudders* It literally HURT to watch that!!!

Spoiler:
                      Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm kinda glad he didn't get any... it would've just made him like the rest of them, and he's not that guy!
                      True enough...But still, I can be a shallow person sometimes so you probably wouldn't have heard me complain about it

LOL, well when you find one...
                      Really hope I will

*gives up* It's a conspiracy!! *swears loudly*

Never liked his character in GG, nor Rory's for that matter but still, he was nice to look at
                      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

I am off again!!

Good night, Pet Shop!! *huggles*
                        Size
                        Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Gorgeous pics everyone!!

Love the sig SG78
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Morning all

Looks like it's just me and Sammy in here tonight!

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...S1025_0003.jpg
                              [/CENTER]
                              And those damn cute priests *drools*

Spoiler:

I'm waiting for someone to cut together all the Clay scenes and put them on You Tube, until then I'll just enjoy the caps..

Purely by chance I caught Jared in the GG ep this morning
                              *runs off and hides from queen*

Edit: Hey San *waves*
                              Last edited by LizzieAnne; 30 December 2009, 03:44 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Lizzie! Those pics!! GUH!!!
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X