Page 268 of 449 FirstFirst ... 168218258265266267268 269270271278318368 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 8980

Thread: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

  1. #5341
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sg-daniel View Post
    ohh nice
    what episode are you at?
    We've done Criss Angel... and on After School Special now... Sammy in scrubs... yum!

    Hey Pooch, you have yours somewhere handy right?




    *gulp* um... do I have to?

    Hell yeah!



  2. #5342
    Lieutenant Colonel sg-daniel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austria - and no, we dont have kangoroos
    Posts
    4,568

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by queen_hathor View Post
    We've done Criss Angel... and on After School Special now... Sammy in scrubs... yum!

    Hey Pooch, you have yours somewhere handy right?


    Hell yeah!
    ohh criss angel, i like that one! michael weston is gueststaring in it me likes him too he's also on house playing the PI that house paid to spy on wilson

    aww and after school special, "little" sam and dean are so adorable!!

  3. #5343
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sg-daniel View Post
    ohh criss angel, i like that one! michael weston is gueststaring in it me likes him too he's also on house playing the PI that house paid to spy on wilson

    aww and after school special, "little" sam and dean are so adorable!!
    Is he? I'll have to look out for that... we're only on S2 and I don't remember seeing it so far... unless I missed it!

    I'm not a fan of teen Dean at all, but Sammy's dead cute!

    What are you watching? More Dex?



  4. #5344
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
    Hey all! *grabs coffee and finds a comfy spot*
    Hey you! *pours more coffee* Post's only just showing!

    How's you?



  5. #5345
    Second Lieutenant MusicalMorphine's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hastings, England
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    I'm not too bad, multi tasking to a bit today. Usually when people say that it means they are working, I'm multitasking with chatting, watching CSI:NY vids, making graphics and random other things LOL

  6. #5346
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
    I'm not too bad, multi tasking to a bit today. Usually when people say that it means they are working, I'm multitasking with chatting, watching CSI:NY vids, making graphics and random other things LOL
    Hehe, multi-tasking is the order of the day it seems. Making graphics? You're just showing off again aren't you?





  7. #5347
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Looks like it's just me and Sammy in here tonight!














  8. #5348
    Major General putschki1969's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    11,081

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Good evening, Pet Shop! *grouphug*

    Quote Originally Posted by queen_hathor View Post

    *sends relaxing vibes*
    Thankies!
    It was OK, nothing too exciting I have to say. Jared was definitely the best thing in it! I have a bit of a problem with the re-makes of horror films being full of

    Spoiler:
    sex and OTT gore
    I just don't think it adds anything to the film. I'm a fan of horror, so the gore goes with the territory I know, but some are better than others.

    Yeah, the end scene really made me jump!!
    Oh, I see! Didn't know you were a fan of horror! Impressive! Probably couldn't watch this movie again...*shudders* I am not really into seeing people die the worst way imaginable and that's what it's all about, isn't it? At least in those new horror movies. It's just about "who can come up with the most horrifying death scene?"

    Jared was definitely the best thing in it...
    I've got to admit that I wouldn't have minded a bit of...
    Spoiler:
    ...Clay sex...but apart from that I could go without those ridiculous sex scenes too...




    Quote Originally Posted by queen_hathor View Post
    You're insatiable... full stop!


    Night hon! *huggles* And when I see that pic, I always think of a certain saying that might inspire nice dreams...

    Spoiler:
    Save a horse...

    Now I need to read a naughty cowboy fanfic

    Quote Originally Posted by sg-daniel View Post
    yup i'm happy

    well then, hello neighbour *waves*

    night puts, sleep good

    and mhhh cowboy!jared, me likes
    Hiya again!!

    Do you visit Vienna occasionally?

    Me loves cowboy!Jared


    aww sorry for that but i still like GG-jared
    GG is Gilmore Girls, right? I was watching a couple of eppies last week. Really enjoyed them, especially cause he had longer hair in them...
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

  9. #5349
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Good evening, Pet Shop! *grouphug*
    Hey Puts!

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Oh, I see! Didn't know you were a fan of horror! Impressive! Probably couldn't watch this movie again...*shudders* I am not really into seeing people die the worst way imaginable and that's what it's all about, isn't it? At least in those new horror movies. It's just about "who can come up with the most horrifying death scene?"

    Jared was definitely the best thing in it...
    I've got to admit that I wouldn't have minded a bit of...
    Spoiler:
    ...Clay sex...but apart from that I could go without those ridiculous sex scenes too...
    Yup, I like my horror! I prefer the ones that are more suspense than anything, but given that I'm a whumper and can cope with lots of gore, I can live with the others... I'd still rather have a good old fashioned one though!

    Spoiler:
    Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm kinda glad he didn't get any... it would've just made him like the rest of them, and he's not that guy!


    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Now I need to read a naughty cowboy fanfic
    LOL, well when you find one...

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    GG is Gilmore Girls, right? I was watching a couple of eppies last week. Really enjoyed them, especially cause he had longer hair in them...
    *gives up* It's a conspiracy!! *swears loudly*










  10. #5350
    Major General putschki1969's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    11,081

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Hey Puts!
    Howdy!

    Yup, I like my horror! I prefer the ones that are more suspense than anything, but given that I'm a whumper and can cope with lots of gore, I can live with the others... I'd still rather have a good old fashioned one though!
    Suspense is fine, I guess...I really enjoyed The Ring which scored with suspense rather than over the top gore...
    I am definitely a whumper too but I do have my limits. Teeth whump is where I draw the line...*shudders*
    I don't know what it is but I can't seem to enjoy horror movie whump most of the time... I kinda liked the whump in Friday 13th but I definitely didn't like the whump in Wax House! *shudders* It literally HURT to watch that!!!

    Spoiler:
    Yeah I know what you mean, but I'm kinda glad he didn't get any... it would've just made him like the rest of them, and he's not that guy!
    True enough...But still, I can be a shallow person sometimes so you probably wouldn't have heard me complain about it

    LOL, well when you find one...
    Really hope I will


    *gives up* It's a conspiracy!! *swears loudly*

    Never liked his character in GG, nor Rory's for that matter but still, he was nice to look at
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

  11. #5351
    Major General putschki1969's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    11,081

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    I am off again!!

    Good night, Pet Shop!! *huggles*
    Size
    Spoiler:

    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

  12. #5352
    Lieutenant Colonel Stargate78fan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    With Lorne, Shep, Sam, Dean in TARDIS by 10 Dr.
    Posts
    3,947

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread











    <a href=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Gomeroi/Art%20Work%20By%20Other%20People/Darcy_Astra_sigbyNolamum.jpg target=_blank>http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...gbyNolamum.jpg</a>
    Thanks to Shaviva for the amazing banner and to Sparkles for the wonderful icon.
    My ff.net My Own Website

  13. #5353
    Lieutenant General SanGate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    waiting at Teh Flan's gate for news!!
    Posts
    17,959

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Gorgeous pics everyone!!

    Love the sig SG78
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

  14. #5354
    Big Bad Wolf LizzieAnne's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A few clicks East of Valhalla
    Posts
    5,742

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Morning all






    Quote Originally Posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Looks like it's just me and Sammy in here tonight!

    http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...S1025_0003.jpg
    [/CENTER]
    And those damn cute priests *drools*

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Good evening, Pet Shop! *grouphug*

    Jared was definitely the best thing in it...
    I've got to admit that I wouldn't have minded a bit of...
    Spoiler:
    ...Clay sex...but apart from that I could go without those ridiculous sex scenes too...


    GG is Gilmore Girls, right? I was watching a couple of eppies last week. Really enjoyed them, especially cause he had longer hair in them...
    I'm waiting for someone to cut together all the Clay scenes and put them on You Tube, until then I'll just enjoy the caps..

    Purely by chance I caught Jared in the GG ep this morning
    *runs off and hides from queen*

    Edit: Hey San *waves*
    Last edited by LizzieAnne; December 30th, 2009 at 03:44 AM.

  15. #5355
    Lieutenant General SanGate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    waiting at Teh Flan's gate for news!!
    Posts
    17,959

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Hey Lizzie! Those pics!! GUH!!!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

  16. #5356
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Afternoon Pet Shop! *pours tea & coffee* Mince pie anyone? I forgot I had them!

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Suspense is fine, I guess...I really enjoyed The Ring which scored with suspense rather than over the top gore...
    I am definitely a whumper too but I do have my limits. Teeth whump is where I draw the line...*shudders*
    I think part of the quality of a good horror/suspense film is that even without the gore it's good - good acting, directing & writing is the key. For example, Mirrors, starring Kiefer Sutherland is great - a wee bit gory in some places I suppose, but with an ending I didn't see coming right until the last minute!

    All whumpers should have their limit... and yes, it was me that said that, I've not been kidnapped by aliens and replaced by a clone!

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    I don't know what it is but I can't seem to enjoy horror movie whump most of the time... I kinda liked the whump in Friday 13th but I definitely didn't like the whump in Wax House! *shudders* It literally HURT to watch that!!!
    Oh, that was gooood whump! Not seen House of Wax, I don't watch things just because someone's in it, and I'm sure not watching anything with *shudders* Paris Hilton and *double shudder* Elisha Cuthbert... gah, no bloody way!!

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Never liked his character in GG, nor Rory's for that matter but still, he was nice to look at
    He looks 12!!

    Quote Originally Posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Oooh purdy!

    Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

    OK, let me get this right... tatt peekage, neck, floppy hair and lips?? What are you trying to do to me? *stubbornly keeps Jared at level 3, just to be annoying* You're playing dirty now!

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    And those damn cute priests *drools*
    We had LOTS of fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    I'm waiting for someone to cut together all the Clay scenes and put them on You Tube, until then I'll just enjoy the caps..
    If I knew how I would... maybe that could be a New Year's resolution!

    Quote Originally Posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Purely by chance I caught Jared in the GG ep this morning
    *runs off and hides from queen*
    Why? Why do you do this to me? *big sigh*

    *comes back to life* Oh, if you're all on a GG trip now then, that means I get Sam & Clay to myself!! What do you think, Clay?

    Spoiler:


    I like it!


    *runs away cackling*



  17. #5357
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Some more S1 gag reel... sorry for the crap quality!












  18. #5358
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    And the rest of the scene... I don't like to many pics in 1 post!












  19. #5359
    Second Lieutenant MusicalMorphine's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hastings, England
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Clay is purdyful! Me likey!





    And look, I'm not a probie anymore, instant posts!

  20. #5360
    Major General queen_hathor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,495

    Default Re: Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

    Congrats on the promotion Julie... there'll be no stopping you now!



Similar Threads

  1. Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread
    By thorshammer in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 15713
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:31 PM
  2. The Cow Thunk Thread :D
    By iLemon in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 708
    Last Post: February 10th, 2009, 11:30 PM
  3. What's a thunk thread
    By xtremixt in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 9th, 2007, 09:01 AM
  4. CCB thunk thread ;D
    By Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 16th, 2005, 08:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •