• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just love him in sweaters...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

those glasses have gotten a lot of mileage over the years.... it's like their favourite servalence gadget....

in truth, i completely forgot about his thread.... or rather i vaguely remembered it existed, but b/t going on complete GW hiatus for most of the past three years, and the fact it never popped up on my subscribed threads in my cp, i thought i'd unsubscribed to it....

that being said, whats our opinion on Tony's new lady love? i like her in that she's got a certain aura around her that reminds me of Kate, but i feel like we need to see more of her to make sure she's good for our boy
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        those glasses have gotten a lot of mileage over the years.... it's like their favourite servalence gadget....

in truth, i completely forgot about his thread.... or rather i vaguely remembered it existed, but b/t going on complete GW hiatus for most of the past three years, and the fact it never popped up on my subscribed threads in my cp, i thought i'd unsubscribed to it....

that being said, whats our opinion on Tony's new lady love? i like her in that she's got a certain aura around her that reminds me of Kate, but i feel like we need to see more of her to make sure she's good for our boy
        I like her. But isn't she Callen's (NCIS-LA) ex-CIA-Wife!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

i never got into LA.... i guess it's the format of the show.... but i'm so totally digging NO so far.... and i love how they're like "yea, let's bring in the dc crew for this.... we don't really need to, but let's do it anyways" and all that rich new orleans culture... they just throw you in it and it's just so much fun....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            i never got into LA.... i guess it's the format of the show.... but i'm so totally digging NO so far.... and i love how they're like "yea, let's bring in the dc crew for this.... we don't really need to, but let's do it anyways" and all that rich new orleans culture... they just throw you in it and it's just so much fun....
            Nope, never got into NO.. LOVE NCIS-LA..

Not a shipper of Jack/Sam stuff, cuz Jack is mine (haha) but I am becoming a Big Deeks/Kensi fan.
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I'm not sure what I think about Tony/Zoe, we'll just have to see how it goes.

And I can't get into LA either, for the same reason as Lilith. But I love NCIS NO...Scott Bakula. Except I can't watch it as it airs opposite Supernatural. And I give up Supernatural for NOBODY.

The glasses...the LIP BITE!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

if you have a tablet, you can watch via the CBS app.... but you'll have resign yourself to always being a week behind.... or, if you have a dvr, you can record it to watch later while you watch SPN.... i still haven't watched SPN yet at all this year, but i blame Marvel.... i don't give up AoS for anybody.... as much as i love the winchesters, coulson is my bby....
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! :-D

I'm new to the board but I've had a lot of fun scrolling through the pictures. Sigh, sometimes I forgot how adorable/hot Weatherly is! Nice to meet you all x

Comment

Working...
                  X