This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bal'als many, many Clones

So I was wondering what Ba'al did to clone himself? I have come up with two options, but if you have a better one let me know because this has been bugging me for a while

1. Ba'al cloned his body, then put memories into the body of the clones and no Goa'uld is in the body but Ba'al altered body to be more then just human and this is why he doesn't have more people with different boddies but same Goa'uld

2. Ba'al Cloned Bodies and Goa'uld and put them into one another and made Ba'al clones

So I know this is specualtion but jsut let me know
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Ok I guess I will rephrase this

How does Ba'al make his clones does he just make human bodies with Goa'uld with Ba'als knowledge or does he clone both the Goa'uld Ba'al and the human body of Ba'al
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Well, seeing as he had a symbiot with ihs knwoledge/personality implanted into adria, i say it is he clones both seperatly..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well, seeing as he had a symbiot with ihs knwoledge/personality implanted into adria, i say it is he clones both seperatly..
        Then why wouldn't he just have numerous clones of different people as to infaltrate and not be such an easy target? Why make one body for all the clones?
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic

Comment

He cloned both.

and he doesnt clone just the snake part because his ego.

Hes Lord Ba'al after all
          Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
          X