Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it ended naturally, everyone was or should of been expecting it to end as a series by season 10. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Butlersgate View Post
      it ended naturally, everyone was or should of been expecting it to end as a series by season 10. IMO
      Are you serious!? The Ark of truth and Continuum would've made lovely two parter episodes.
      Last edited by CaramelMonkey; 21 February 2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Butlersgate
        I don't really see that as the case, given that contracts were in place for another year, and they'd had not indication that there was any thought of cancellation. If it shocked that actors and producers, it's no surprise that it shocked the fans, too.

Comment

Nooo!!! I love Vala!! Cam I could take or leave. I don't think he killed the show - I like Ben Browder, but I also missed Richard Dean Anderson. I don't think Vala killed it at all, though. I personally think she should have been introduced earlier so I could have enjoyed more of her hilarity. Claudia Black is amazing. I personally just think the show died because the network made a very poor decision.
          hearts

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMcKeller View Post
            Nooo!!! I love Vala!! Cam I could take or leave. I don't think he killed the show - I like Ben Browder, but I also missed Richard Dean Anderson. I don't think Vala killed it at all, though. I personally think she should have been introduced earlier so I could have enjoyed more of her hilarity. Claudia Black is amazing. I personally just think the show died because the network made a very poor decision.
            Yes! I agree with you completely. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
              well, me once more (just on another topic ^^)

for what killed stargate sg-1?

that new arc about the ori (they should have made something with more exploration (with a background story of a new enemy not: Orii her, Orii there, Orii everywhere, like it was in the first 6 seasons (not everything had Goa'uld in it))
              even if most episodes were good

then there was this whole O'Neill fiasco....RDA: I want to reduce screen time.
              Producers: Ok
              RDA (year later): want to further reduce
              Producers: Ok, will make you general for that
              and then he dropps out (instead of dropping out after season 6 and give a new leader time to develope)
              (in my eyes that destroyed the character and therefore made the show a little less interesting...come on O'Neill on a desk job....<Mod snip> rather have him die facing some really bad odds, maybe while saving earth/his team)

then there is this "vala van dumpf" character....made me consider not watching an episode often (once simply does not harass daniel (if not called JACK O'NEILL ))

then there is: bad writing.....(could have been better...could not have killed the asgard in the end - i will never forgive them for doing it, even more after so many episodes paved the way to saving them)

greetings LAX
              why is so hard to imagine jack as a general...he cant lead sg1 forever and he was fine as a general,the humor was always been there and in season 8 it just showed up more and was more obvious.

im pretty sure anyone can harass daniel because a lot of people have different views than daniel and its probably fun to do.

and we ALL knew the asgard would die eventually..they were dropping hints for 5 years before unending.

as for dropping out at season 6 for RDA,he still wanted to be on the show and do it...he just didnt want to shoot for 8 or 9 months every year and then he finally decided in season 8 that hey i need to spend time with my daughter and move on...nithing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
              X