Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA Activation, does anyone believe this site??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNA Activation, does anyone believe this site??

This link was a google ad on one of Gateworld's pages, i read it and it looked very interesting until i got to the end and it asked for a payment...started looking a bit shifty after that...
    http://www.dnaperfection.com/

I think they should do a free trail like most other sites,

thoughts??

No not at all. If the guy running the site has superpowers, why does he need my credit card information?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Indigo Children=New Age Bullsh*t

...there are an additional 10 etheric strands of DNA available to each human, which have been dormant since the beginning of recorded history. Each additional strand possesses attributes that permit the individual to perform greater human accomplishments. Scientists acknowledge that we currently only use 3% of our current 2 strand DNA.
      Ok, this completely goes against Darwinism with the spontaneously generated etheric strands for one. And yes, it's true that there's a lot of junk DNA which we never use. I don't know what would happen if you activated it all, but you probably wouldn't even look remotely human... You have a specific gene for hair length/height/eye color/etc. and that's all you need to be human. Anything else... you'd have some pretty weird add ons that probably wouldn't look like anything.

The multi-dimensional spectra of DNA stuff is just... sh*t. It's either fictional stuff they made up off the top of their head, or they're trying to twist M Theory to fit their beliefs/make money.

Now, changing your DNA by connecting his Chakra energy with yours? Bull. For the most part, two things can change DNA: Toxins and radiation, both of which tend to do it randomly.

That's all the debunking I'm willing to put into this.

I hate it when people take two or three (or more) random religious beliefs, take parts and pieces, jam it all together, and add scientific words to make people believe that it's true. I hate it when people pass bull sh*t like this off as science.

I hope that I have given you a small amount of education to some of you so that you will never fall for this stuff again.

Some tips for the future when determining if something is pseudoscience:
      1. Check if it's in a peer reviewed journal.
      2. Google some of these people's names, and see if there's a conflicting view from a credible person.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

My favorite part of the whole thing was that for your $100 fee, he would connect to your energy field from anywhere. How in the hell is he supposed to do that? I might be slightly less inclined to believe the guy is a scam artist if he actually had to physically meet you to do the stuff he talks about. I honestly get the feeling that he's trying to capitalize off the popularity of Heroes. Next thing you know he'll be trying to sell "genuine stardust".
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

I haven't seen what the site all said about Dna Activation or what this site is all about.

But I can tell you this. It is your choice to believe me or not. Dna can and is affected by just more than toxins and radiation. Oh what toxins are you refering to? There are plenty of toxins in the world, most which we are affected by, the food we eat. Yes, the kinds of food we eat way's heavily on our celluar structure which then affects our dna and this get's passed down through each generation. So genetics can and is and have been manipulated on this planet. We as humans vibrate, we are densifed portion of light/energy. Every human has a particular vibration, and so does the earth (which is called Schuman Resonance), The Galaxy also has a vibration as a collective.

So we as being, beings of energy/light and conciousness. We can tap into each other, the universe and the energy and light that surrounds us and that is us. Now back to the denser form of what is called human the body that we reside in with our conciousness. We can use various things to affect our DNA though various activities. Some which I have mentioned already as a preface. Make no mistake about it. It is real, anyone can do it if they choose to do it. But whether you choosing it conciously or unconciously, every choice you pretty much make that affects your physical body, will have an affect on your DNA if you consitantly keep it in a state of imbalance and dis-ease, which most of this planet people's reside in. Notice, I did not say all of it's peoples. We have a choice. There is a lot of information on this subject matter in books, articles and on the internet. Go research this out and you'll find that this topic also ties in with many, many more topics as well.

Everything you see, everything you touch, everything you feel, sense or whatever. It's all about vibration and frequency. It's what is at the core of all creation. If you change the frequency of the radio station you are listening to say from 890am to 780am, then you won't be able to hear what is being broadcast on the 890am station anymore. You'll just hear what is on the 780 frequency. Now try to imagine things in your life on a difference frequency. You wouldnt be able to hear, see or feel it or sense it unless it was in the range you were in. Hope this gives you an idea and hope this helps.

TheChosen1
          Last edited by TheChosen1; 14 June 2007, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosen1 View Post
            But I can tell you this. It is your choice to believe me or not. Dna can and is affected by just more than toxins and radiation. Oh what toxins are you refering to? There are plenty of toxins in the world, most which we are affected by, the food we eat. Yes, the kinds of food we eat way's heavily on our celluar structure which then affects our dna and this get's passed down through each generation. So genetics can and is and have been manipulated on this planet. We as humans vibrate, we are densifed portion of light/energy. Every human has a particular vibration, and so does the earth (which is called Schuman Resonance), The Galaxy also has a vibration as a collective.

So we as being, beings of energy/light and conciousness. We can tap into each other, the universe and the energy and light that surrounds us and that is us. Now back to the denser form of what is called human the body that we reside in with our conciousness. We can use various things to affect our DNA though various activities. Some which I have mentioned already as a preface. Make no mistake about it. It is real, anyone can do it if they choose to do it. But whether you choosing it conciously or unconciously, every choice you pretty much make that affects your physical body, will have an affect on your DNA if you consitantly keep it in a state of imbalance and dis-ease, which most of this planet people's reside in. Notice, I did not say all of it's peoples. We have a choice. There is a lot of information on this subject matter in books, articles and on the internet. Go research this out and you'll find that this topic also ties in with many, many more topics as well.

Everything you see, everything you touch, everything you feel, sense or whatever. It's all about vibration and frequency. It's what is at the core of all creation. If you change the frequency of the radio station you are listening to say from 890am to 780am, then you won't be able to hear what is being broadcast on the 890am station anymore. You'll just hear what is on the 780 frequency. Now try to imagine things in your life on a difference frequency. You wouldnt be able to hear, see or feel it or sense it unless it was in the range you were in. Hope this gives you an idea and hope this helps.

TheChosen1
            I won't pretend to be an expert in genetics but I know that certain poisons have been known to change DNA. It's not all types of toxins, only a few. I'll try and find a website that will back me up in a little while but first I must finish this. Now... as for this vibration thing... please explain it to me... scientficially.

These vibrations... they aren't being spontaneously generated, are they?

Actually... to prove that you can tap into this vibration, connect your energy with mine. Go on. Connect your energy with mine as soon as you read this. Then post the time and date that you allegedy connect your energy with mine. According to this site, I should be able to feel it. If I feel it, then I will openly admit that I'm wrong and that your claims, which lack scientific evidence, are correct. And I give you my word that I won't lie. One Gateworlder to another.

However, even if you fail to connect your energy with mine, I will give you another chance. Find a scientific study that will explain and prove your vibration theory. If I can not find anything wrong with it, then I will still openly admit that I am wrong and you are right.

Go on. Do it.

Now, even though I've acknowledged that I'm not an expert in the field, I still think that I probably have a better understanding of DNA than you do...

I would also like you to explain to me exactly how our choices effect our DNA. Since when does the brain manipulate all the DNA in our body at the molecular level like that? Considering the fact that there are billions of cells in our bodies and that each one carries the exact same copy of DNA.
            Last edited by Elles; 14 June 2007, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
              I won't pretend to be an expert in genetics but I know that certain poisons have been known to change DNA. It's not all types of toxins, only a few. I'll try and find a website that will back me up in a little while but first I must finish this. Now... as for this vibration thing... please explain it to me... scientficially.

These vibrations... they aren't being spontaneously generated, are they?

Actually... to prove that you can tap into this vibration, connect your energy with mine. Go on. Connect your energy with mine as soon as you read this. Then post the time and date that you allegedy connect your energy with mine. According to this site, I should be able to feel it. If I feel it, then I will openly admit that I'm wrong and that your claims, which lack scientific evidence, are correct. And I give you my word that I won't lie. One Gateworlder to another.

However, even if you fail to connect your energy with mine, I will give you another chance. Find a scientific study that will explain and prove your vibration theory. If I can not find anything wrong with it, then I will still openly admit that I am wrong and you are right.

Go on. Do it.

Now, even though I've acknowledged that I'm not an expert in the field, I still think that I probably have a better understanding of DNA than you do...

I would also like you to explain to me exactly how our choices effect our DNA. Since when does the brain manipulate all the DNA in our body at the molecular level like that? Considering the fact that there are billions of cells in our bodies and that each one carries the exact same copy of DNA.

The Frequency of the Human Body…and Your Coffee. September 17, 2006

“According to Dr. Robert O. Becker in his book “The Body Electric,” the human body has an electrical frequency and that much about a person’s health can be determined by it. Frequency is the measurable rate of electrical energy flow that is constant between any two points. Everything has frequency.”

“Dr. Royal R. Rife found that every disease has a frequency. He has found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy diseases. Substances of higher frequency will destroy diseases of lower frequency.”

“In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, cold and flu symptoms appear; at 55 Hz, diseases like Candida take hold; at 52 Hz, Epstein Bar and at 42 Hz, Cancer. Taino’s machine was certified as 100 percent accurate and is currently being used in the agricultural field today.”

“The study of frequencies raises an important question concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe, and absorb. Many pollutants have low frequencies and cause the bodies healthy frequencies to be lowered and weakened. Processed or canned food has a frequency of zero and tend to lower healthy frequencies within the body towards degenerative diseases. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz; dry herbs from 12 to 22 Hz; and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz. Essential oil frequencies start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz; which is the frequency of Rose Oil. These higher frequencies create an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, cancer, etc., CANNOT live.”…..“In one study the doctors took two young men who had a 66-hertz frequency. One held coffee and his frequency dropped to 58 in 3 seconds. The other gentleman drank it and his frequency dropped to 52 in 3 seconds.”

http://www.stopcancer.com/essentialoil1.htm
              http://cellphonesafety.wordpress.com...d-your-coffee/

"Human body cells have a resonant frequency at about 1000 KHz, and any strong DC modulated signal over 330 KHz produces harmonics of significant amplitude in this frequency range"

"DNA/RNA are polar molecules and are thus susceptible to frequency effects. Each DNA molecule has a resonant frequency. In general, the simpler the life form the lower the resonant frequency of the being (according to Hulda Clark.) Every cell in a living being has a DNA molecule (half in sperm and ova) and since the DNA for each species are the same size, they have the same frequency. When the cells are subjected to their resonant frequency at sufficient power, they are destroyed."
              http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...Pathogens.htm]

"The Earth's frequency or rate of vibration was thought to be constant. When NASA started measuring this in hertz it was at 7.8. Now it is at 11.2,has been measured as high as 14 and is speeding up.

At the same time the field strength of Earth's gravity is dropping at an alarming rate. In the last few years magnetic north has been moving pretty fast as well. The inner core of the earth has also displaced itself from the angle of rotation of the earth's crust-crustal displacement.

The sun's own magnetic north and south is no longer detectable as of 1995. Solar flares, proton storms are off the scale. Remember the recent beeper satellite malfunction.

The sun holds all the planets in place. The atom is 99% space and 1% energy that behaves as though it were conscious. The entire universe is a pulsation of conscious energy.

On 12-22-2012 the sun will be in alignment with the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy. This occurs once every 25,800 years. This was predicted millenia ago by the Mayans. This is also the date of the birth of Venus.

You can shrug it off or let it scare you. That is what they want and what you will probably do. They want you to be paranoid about it. If this is true then this information is lethal-the thought police will be knocking at your door. Well let me tell you-the emperor has no clothes.

Mr. Crowley infiltrated all those secret societies and said all they do is wear funny hats. What I am saying is this-what if it is true? Why is important scientific information being denied us? Or how about this metaphysical argument-well if it is true then it is effecting our subconscious and it will happen anyway. Destiny is matter of choice. We have not been given free will to be vibrated into a higher consciousness unwillingly. Religious hysteria and propaganda is very powerful and makes us all fearful. It can destroy us if we are not careful.

For those that believe, no explanation is necessary. For those that don't, no explanation will suffice."

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=690619

I don't have to prove that someone can tap into the energy around them or to send or give directed energy to others. I have that experience first hand and I know it is real. But I can show you how you can experience this for yourself. You can bring in the energy around you and send it out to people, or to yourself. What you need to do is this. To do this you need to get in a controlled breathing. Imagine when pregnent women do their breathing for birth. Same principal with controlled brething but not quite the type of breath's you'll be taking. Just trying to make a correlation to what I'm talking about with controlled breathwork. Anyways this is what you can do, You breath and imagine/feel yourself bring up energy from the earth, this invisible energy, up through your feet, through your entire body and up above your head, and then exhale and bring that energy back down through the top of your head( which is called the crown of of your head) and then direct the energy to your hands( Keep in mind that you want to be cusping or having your hands around an area where you want to send this energy to. It could be yourself or someone else. Also continuing pushing out the energy on your exhale or out breath until you have felt you reached your feet. ). Continuing doing this, with the inhale of your breath bring the energy through your feet to the top of your head and on the exhale send this energy down through the crown of the head and to yourhands and pushing this energy back down ot your feet. Don't over exaggerate your breath. Breathe comfortablly. Depending on how you are doing it and if you are new to breath work, you may become lightheaded and perhaps a little dizzy with doing this and bringing in the energy. I recommend you do this for 10 mins or so perhaps longer. You'll should be able to notice something.

What I was reffering to with choices is that, with the choices we make we affect our body, mind and spirit. We affect our own lives and the lives around us. For example, if one continues to deprive the body of sugar or give it too much sugar, one can become a diabetic. So, how does one become a diabetic, well they change their the physiology and make up of their body and when they have these changes in them, the have an effect on the cellular structure and this can be profound enough to where they pass on this mutation in their genes/DNA or dis-ease. You see Celluar structure and Dna have memory. So you can basically program them, much like a computer. Give them certain signals and keep repeating these signals and the basic structure and foundation will change.

Again, this is what I believe and what I believe. I implore you if you really are interested on the various subjects go and find out for yourself and see where your inquiries lead you. There is so much information. Not only out there but with-in you. Think about what I said. If Cells and dna can be programed what kind of information do you think can be stored there? Ok grasshopper, the choice is yours and feel free to keep questioning things in your life and don't take things As -Is. It is ultimately up to "you" to know, feel and define your own experience. And it simply comes down to choice of how you want to go about it.

TheChosen1

Comment

I think it's Cool..........................NOT!!

If anyone pays this guy then they are genetically RETARDED!!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

What I want is for you to explain what is causing this supposed frequency. Is it just randomly generated, hm?

Even if you're right about these frequencies, it doesn't effect DNA because DNA is non-polar.

"The interior portion of a DNA molecule is composed of a series of 4 nitrogenous bases: adenine (A), guanine (G), thymine (T), and cytosine (C). These bases are non-polar and therefore hyrdophobic (they don't like water)."
                  Source: http://cnx.org/content/m11411/latest/

This alone would contradict your above statement.

My understanding of this whole frequency stuff is that you're confusing it for something else. I think that the example of the coffee and dropping frequencies refers to his heart beat.

I also found a contradiction in the example with coffee and dropping frequencies and your herbal/alternative website. The electroherbalism site states that the human body's frequency is at 1000 Khz while Bruce Taino claims that it is around 62-68 Hz. Not only is there a vast difference between 1000 and 68, as I would like to point out to anyone who is incapable of counting, but there is also a vast difference between Kilohertz and Hertz.

I'm fascinated with the claim that the Earth has suddenly started vibrating... and losing gravity... I would think I would have noticed if I could suddenly bounce around much more.

Now... since the we allegedly can no longer detect the magnetic poles of the sun, how did we detect that it's poles had flipped in Feburary of 2001?
                  http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast15feb_1.htm

Now, it may not seem like it, but I've respectfully listened, considered, but through my research refuted your beliefs. If you have a logical rebuttal, I welcome it with open arms, and when I have more time I will look into some more of this frequency stuff and try the excercise you described.

Comment

I just wonder if this is such a great thing, why hasn't the person running that site achieved their dreams at this point? Why aren't they allowing people to experience this "DNA Activation" for free, instead of manipulating the insecurities of honest citizens.
                    I can't help thinking of Vala's father, Jasek.

I love this dude's "logic", too:
                    "We are directly connected to the Earth and exist as part of the Earth."
                    Um, WHAT?! Lat time I checked, I was perfectly separate from the Earth. Even if they mean this in some sort of metaphysical way, it's still stupid, because DNA has nothing to do with metaphysics, which is not even a true science. If they mean gravity, well, duh, but that doesn’t make us “part of the Earth”. It's merely the force which keeps us from spinning off into space, and it also has nothing to do with DNA. DNA, is the code for our genetic makeup, plain and simple. It does not connect us to anything else, or have any baring on outside forces.

Honestly, I doubt this charlatan really believes anything he says. It’s just bull he spins to get others to shell out dough.

Of course, many would argue that if you actually buy into this, you deserve to lose your money, and they may have a point, but it’s still wrong. Yes, people should think for themselves, but if they're having trouble doing that, if someone is at the end of their rope, looking for answers, is having trouble considering the best way out, as it were; it isn't fair to cash in on that.

Comment

Ah... but part of the problem is they're just dishing out scientific jargon (and I doubt they fully understand what they're really saying anyway...) and the common lay person doesn't know that it's pseudoscience. 'Course... some people who have enough patience and knowledge can pick holes in it and know what's true and what's not.

Comment

frequency (fr?'kw?n-s?) Pronunciation Key

1. Physics The rate at which a repeating event occurs, such as the full cycle of a wave. Frequencies are usually measured in hertz. Compare amplitude. See also period.
                        2. Mathematics The ratio of the number of occurrences of some event to the number of opportunities for its occurrence.

: Med Hypotheses. 2000 Aug;55(2):160-3. Related Articles, Links
                        Click here to read
                        Human body frequency modulation by 0.9% sodium chloride solutions: a new paradigm and perspective for human health.

Sudan BJ.

This case study demonstrates that the normal human body frequency, which can be disturbed by electromagnetic influences of the environment, can be modulated by 0.9% sodium chloride solutions (physiological saline) and that occurrence of allergic reactions have subsequently been suppressed as a result of this modulation. The use of distilled water as control showed no effect on occurrence of allergic reactions. Further observations on the growth of various plants in a greenhouse exposed to various geomagnetic fields support the previous observations on humans. The neutralization of electromagnetic influences on humans using 0.9% sodium chloride solution or by enclosure of plants within a copper wire Faraday cage resulting in a normal and uniform growth of plants as compared with disturbed and irregular growth in unenclosed controls, is demonstrated. These original observations propose a new strategy to suppress or prevent allergic reactions and possibly other effects observed in various human pathologies in relation to a disturbance of human body frequencies. It is hypothesized that the double helix structure of desoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) could be modified by environmental electromagnetic fields and that disresonance between the two chains of DNA could lead to the expression of specific pathology. Copyright 2000 Harcourt Publishers Ltd.

PMID: 10904434 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

This site below here brings more i nformation with the frequency of the brain, the various diseases and other afflictions with-in an already vibrating human body and much more on the rates of vibration of the various things in life, the world and the universe. Check it out.

http://lunarsight.com/freq.htm

I respect your thought's on what you believe but if you want to continue to research I'll invite you to do so. If you are adequetly satisfied with what you know and have found that's fine. I only wanted to share the insight that We do vibrate and have a frequency rate of vibration, as does the earth. We are light/energy and these things are of a vibratory nature. If you feel/know other wise, ok. I won't discuss it further with you. Though at any time if you have a question feel free to ask.

JOhust one thing to add, if you change the vibratory nature of the human body or affect the diseases with-in the body and change the vibratory rate, then you will effectively get rid of all disease, for they can not function and thrive in a higher vibratory pattern. This is the key to health and long life.

Thanks for the discussion, and your openess to recieve conflicting idea's to your own.

TheChosen1

Comment

I wasn't really going to go into this discussion, but now I just can't help myself - I have to set a few things straight.

First of all, that web page (DNA activation) is utter crap - which I'm relieved to see that most people here do realise. Lots of valid points have been made as to why this is so; here's one of my favorites:

"The human DNA imprint will always appear from external analysis, as a 2 strand Double Helix configuration. But what is not understood, is that within the Double Helix there are, and will be progressively more, additional Double Helix strands, which fuse together and add their operational coding into the active DNA imprint."

WTF??! The DNA molecule is a double-stranded helix, end of story. What this guy says here makes no sense whatsoever!

Overall, this site consists of nothing but allegations presented as though they were facts while they have absolutely no backing in science. There is a suspicious lack of references throughout the entire thing!

Anyways, enough about that.

I have some comments to a few things:

And yes, it's true that there's a lot of junk DNA which we never use. I don't know what would happen if you activated it all, but you probably wouldn't even look remotely human... You have a specific gene for hair length/height/eye color/etc. and that's all you need to be human. Anything else... you'd have some pretty weird add ons that probably wouldn't look like anything.
                          Well, actually most of the so-called junk DNA serves various kinds of regulatory purposes. They could never be expressed in the same way as normal protein-coding genes. So while only a small percentage of our DNA is actually expressed, we do use all of our genome in one way or another. Hence: No hidden, unused potential in our DNA.
                          (I know that we agree on these points; I just wanted to offer a slight correction to what you were saying)

Even if you're right about these frequencies, it doesn't effect DNA because DNA is non-polar.

"The interior portion of a DNA molecule is composed of a series of 4 nitrogenous bases: adenine (A), guanine (G), thymine (T), and cytosine (C). These bases are non-polar and therefore hyrdophobic (they don't like water)."
                          Source: http://cnx.org/content/m11411/latest/

This alone would contradict your above statement.
                          It's true that the bases at the center of the DNA molecule are non-polar, but the sugar-phosphate backbone of the strands is actually negatively charged, thus making the entire molecule polar.
                          What polarity has to do with frequencies, however, I have no idea (I study biochemistry, not physics). But something tells me that there is no relation.

Originally posted by TheChosen1 View Post
                          : Med Hypotheses. 2000 Aug;55(2):160-3. Related Articles, Links
                          Click here to read
                          Human body frequency modulation by 0.9% sodium chloride solutions: a new paradigm and perspective for human health.

Sudan BJ.

This case study demonstrates that the normal human body frequency, which can be disturbed by electromagnetic influences of the environment, can be modulated by 0.9% sodium chloride solutions (physiological saline) and that occurrence of allergic reactions have subsequently been suppressed as a result of this modulation. The use of distilled water as control showed no effect on occurrence of allergic reactions. Further observations on the growth of various plants in a greenhouse exposed to various geomagnetic fields support the previous observations on humans. The neutralization of electromagnetic influences on humans using 0.9% sodium chloride solution or by enclosure of plants within a copper wire Faraday cage resulting in a normal and uniform growth of plants as compared with disturbed and irregular growth in unenclosed controls, is demonstrated. These original observations propose a new strategy to suppress or prevent allergic reactions and possibly other effects observed in various human pathologies in relation to a disturbance of human body frequencies. It is hypothesized that the double helix structure of desoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) could be modified by environmental electromagnetic fields and that disresonance between the two chains of DNA could lead to the expression of specific pathology. Copyright 2000 Harcourt Publishers Ltd.

PMID: 10904434 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract
                          I took a look at that article as well as another one by the same author. The work he does must certainly be classified as pseudo-science. As with the DNA activation site, almost nothing of what he claims is backed up by references or indisputable scientific results. In one article he uses 4 references and in the other 9 - in both cases, half of those references are his own articles. Also, he uses a pendulum, for god's sake!
                          And just as Elles mentioned earlier, there is a huge discrepancy between what different sources claim to be the human body's frequency. In this case, he states his own normal body frequency to be 1,11 Hz.
                          Also, note that the journal this article is published in is called Medical Hypotheses. It's not credible science.

As a final remark, I just want to clarify that I'm not necessarily saying that there can't be some amount of truth to all of this frequency stuff. Just because something hasn't been proven scientifically doesn't mean that it can't be real. I myself believe that there are more things out there than we currently have a full understanding about. What I do object to, is unproven theories being presented as facts. And that's pretty much all I've seen here (admittedly, I haven't checked out all the links provided by you, Chosen1, but since the article mentioned above seems to be the most scientific link of them all, I don't expect I would find anything at the other sites that would convince me).

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Ah... but part of the problem is they're just dishing out scientific jargon (and I doubt they fully understand what they're really saying anyway...) and the common lay person doesn't know that it's pseudoscience. 'Course... some people who have enough patience and knowledge can pick holes in it and know what's true and what's not.
                            ndeed. Unfortunately, far too many people do not think for themselves, take every bit of so called information given to them at face-value, don't question the logic of statements and/or claims, nor the intentions of those making them. It is incredibly frustrating to me.
                            I still say it isn't right to swindle others, but I do greatly wish more individuals would be, well, individuals, and stop assuming that because everyone else buying into something, there must be something to it.
                            Anyway, if everyone of these persons got over their sheep complex, the charlatans would be out of business, and I wouldn't have to be angry at them for deceiving any more of the public.

Comment

Some of what TheChosen1 has said is relatively true, the human body does have a bioelectric field, which could very well be affected by Earth's magnetism, I don't know what that would do to your health, but my guess is not much. That being said I'm sure DNA can be changed by environmental electromagnetic fields, cancer anyone? I think we need to get Jarnin to come comment on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X