Oh, your Carson's been fine

*goes and lets him out of the guest room*

I think you should forgive him, it would seem he's sorry for what he did

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      A good showing, huh?

...See Aang, I'm at it again!

Hi Nicky!
      yes Jae'a, I think he fancies himself the love interest!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
        yes Jae'a, I think he fancies himself the love interest!
        Silly, silly Radek!

Comment

Well, what's wrong with that?
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*sees my carson looking really sad*

I am sorry Nicky it's just i'm a bit naughty please forgive me

Ok Carson I will

Thanks *gives Nicky a huge hug and kiss and they both go and sit down. Unknown to Nicky Carson puts down a whoopie cushion

CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooopps!!! that was made for Ava and the rest. I hope they don't get mad with the suprises I left for them
            sigpic

Comment

What the...it's the middle of winter and I have a bug bite? *scratches at it*

A- *walks back in, carrying Abby on his shoulders* Aang, Love, don't scratch that bug bite. It only makes them worse. *smiles at me*

Sorry Carson *stops scratching the bug bite and just twitches because it's itchy*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Still no response from the tech? Oh jeez. I wouldn't want to be him when you speak to him next...

*Abby looks out of her bedroom doorway*

Abby: Hi Uncle Carson an' Aunty Aang an' Miss Dell, good morning!

A- Good mornin' Love, come 'ere an' give me a hug *smiles at Abby*

Good morning Abby, sweetie. *moves off Carson's lap and settles beside him* *Abby climbs up into Carson's lap and hugs him*

Abby: Where's my Mum an' Dad? *smiles*

A- They're still sleepin' Love. Y're goin' ta spend the mornin' with me an' your Aunty Aang today. *tickles her* *Abby bursts out laughing* A'right, let's get ye some breakfast, Love. *stands up, with Abby in his arms and carries her into the kitchen*

We promised Beck we'd watch Abby if she woke up before they do
                Morning Abby

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Silly, silly Radek!
                Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Well, what's wrong with that?
                Hey the story is open ended, so you never know! I might feel inspired to go back and write the next episode!
                sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Suppose, I should really finish the fanfiction I've been writing...*looks down at MS Word* it could go on forever at this rate though. And then I'm coming due another chapter of Lost Years too. Oy the deadlines for my fanfics are almost as strict as the ones for my school work *grin*

Comment

I don't have dead lines, so I never miss them!
                    having said that, I had expected to post my first full story by now.
                    I think it is time to give Wayne a rark up! (say it like it sounds)
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't have dead lines, so I never miss them!
                      having said that, I had expected to post my first full story by now.
                      I think it is time to give Wayne a rark up! (say it like it sounds)
                      Wayne sounds actually a bit like my brother. I'm STILL trying to rescue my friend's laptop from him a year later.

Comment

Wayne even looks like a computer geek!

and when I was getting my secret santa stuff off before christmas he saw this pic

and said
                        "I liked him in Game of Thrones"

looking over my shoulder much man?
                        sigpic

Comment

Think I'm gonna go to bed now, my eyes are getting tired..
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

ok, good night Jae'a
                            sweet dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wayne even looks like a computer geek!

and when I was getting my secret santa stuff off before christmas he saw this pic
                              http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...t/SS3-Copy.jpg
                              and said
                              "I liked him in Game of Thrones"

looking over my shoulder much man?
                              Ok that's just weird. I mean when I'm fixing a computer, yes I do sometimes watch what the owner of said computer does with it, if only so that I could figure out why they might have been having a problem and prevent against it, but if they're going into their personal files to retrieve things, that's where I draw the line. Unless it's my best friend (in which case I already know all of her personal files) I will not look over their shoulder at that point.

Comment

well I just talked to said geek, and my laptop is there! OMG OMG OMG OMG!
                                Should have it by the end of the day!

Now how do I manage the waiting?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X