No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A- Well Poet, Lass, some o' us characters would say different...but when ye love someone the way I do Aang...ye don't care as much what they do to ye in stories...*smiles lovingly at me*

edit: Sparky, I'm beyond that with my Carson now, if you couldn't tell

*he pulls me over the back of the couch to sit beside him again* Oof! *lands on him instead of beside him* Whoops! *doesn't move from his lap*

Comment

I think if you don't love someone very much, you won't write a ff about him, Carson
      Someone you don't like that much isn't worth the ink and paper it takes to put it down, I think

Comment

You better not move.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
          I think if you don't love someone very much, you won't write a ff about him, Carson
          Someone you don't like that much isn't worth the ink and paper it takes to put it down, I think
          Mmm, hadn't thought of it quite like that...could be true!
          sigpic

Comment

I am quite sure it is, Dell...I only write stories where my main characters get hurt, it's no fun otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
              Hmm, you could be very right about that...*realizing that 5 of her 7 ffs are Carson-centered*

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              You better not move.
              Oh I won't *leans back into Carson's chest*

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Mmm, hadn't thought of it quite like that...could be true!
              Does that mean I love Shep somehow since I write Fanfics about him? Or am I using YOUR love for him to fuel those plot bunnies?

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                Hmm, you could be very right about that...*realizing that 5 of her 7 ffs are Carson-centered*

Oh I won't *leans back into Carson's chest*

Does that mean I love Shep somehow since I write Fanfics about him? Or am I using YOUR love for him to fuel those plot bunnies?
                You like him, but I think you are using me to fuel the latest ones anyway!
                Just thinking about it Carson is in most of my stories....my full ones anyhow! Of which you have seen none yet!
                sigpic

Comment

You like him, but I think you are using me to fuel the latest ones anyway!
                  Just thinking about it Carson is in most of my stories....my full ones anyhow! Of which you have seen none yet!
                  I'd better be using you to fuel the latest Shep-fics I wrote! Mystery Lover and What About Shep? are both specially written for you anyway

And I would not be amused if Carson wasn't in at least some of your fictions. Since Shep makes an appearance for at least a second in about...ALL of my fics, except Whispers of Love...

Comment

Oh Carson plays big roles in mine!...Even Radek gets a good showing in the first one you guys will get to see!
                    If I ever here from the tech named Wayne, what is the hold up?
                    sigpic

Comment

Still no response from the tech? Oh jeez. I wouldn't want to be him when you speak to him next...

*Abby looks out of her bedroom doorway*

Abby: Hi Uncle Carson an' Aunty Aang an' Miss Dell, good morning!

A- Good mornin' Love, come 'ere an' give me a hug *smiles at Abby*

Good morning Abby, sweetie. *moves off Carson's lap and settles beside him* *Abby climbs up into Carson's lap and hugs him*

Abby: Where's my Mum an' Dad? *smiles*

A- They're still sleepin' Love. Y're goin' ta spend the mornin' with me an' your Aunty Aang today. *tickles her* *Abby bursts out laughing* A'right, let's get ye some breakfast, Love. *stands up, with Abby in his arms and carries her into the kitchen*

We promised Beck we'd watch Abby if she woke up before they do

Comment

evening all
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello Nicky

Comment

Even Radek gets a good showing in the first one you guys will get to see!
                            A good showing, huh?

...See Aang, I'm at it again!

Hi Nicky!
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              A good showing, huh?

...See Aang, I'm at it again!

Hi Nicky!
                              SO you are, but you're perfectly within your rights to spend time in the gutter I spend some time there myself

Comment

how has my carson been? Should I forgive him
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X